My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cool, Kuen.. COOL! :-)

OK FINE. I am a psycho, perhaps i should just stay in HOSPITAL BAHAGIA and NEVER COME BACK!

Someone’s scolding me sampat since dunno when,  My temper got risen up very easily, even a stupid cockroach can piss me off.. My attitude graded F yesterday, totally fail.. Somehow, disappointment just conquer. dunno why, but now, i’m ok, full of guilt and remorse. Mmm… perhaps i should be a joker? The Ghost and the God. Dellynn, you are so useless.

My body’s aching, i think it’s God’s punishment to me. My wrist band turned Red instead of white.. (means I’m not COOL!), My teeth and Gums suck to the max!! 6 pieces of RUBBER RING in between my last 2 teeth on both rows has costs me around RM 300!!! and a stupid X ray on my Oxillary area costs me RM 250! my salary gone… Mmm….. and.. i cant eat, my gum is aching. i cant chew, it hurts my teeth, feels like a tree waiting to be pulled off loosely. Aiks!! why do i made the decision?? to torture myself??

Mummy, i think i just want you to be happy… that’s why I’ve chosen this no turning back road.. and i’ve gotto move on..

22 years old!! BRACES? are you kidding????? LOL

Paying minimum 5K to torture myself, no more chewing gums (which i dun eat), no more PORK (can still eat but have to MINCE it), No more CRAB ( can still eat it if someone peel off the shell for me), No more CURRY!! (unless the curry is white in colour)

see? this is why… never pay to torture yourself… haha!!! For the sake of beauty? (is it? i am still wondering)..

I cannot bite…. T_T it hurts…

Eating is heaven, and it’s killing me. SUTPID RUBBER!

haiz, no more topics on my mouth.

My PHC rehearsal,starts 2mr. means now i have to go CHERAS everyday. :-)

A pinch in my pocket now…. Toll, petrol, time… Argh… owh, my TnG still can use.. yeah, although no S.Tag.. but, it’s bearable. :-) cuz I’ll leave very early.. :-)

Aiyo… I’m really fruss with my dental appointment 2mr.. it’s pre-braces treatment, which is scaling. Haiz…..

Time to go off..

I’m hungry but no food to be chewed. What should i eat to damage my teeth???  Hmm… good question.

Now, i am worrying about my 3rd Dan test now… can i go with my teeth liddat? haiz……. it’s in September though.. another tough training will be coming up. YO! CHEER FOR ME!! I’m going for 3rd Dan test this coming SEPTEMBER!!!!

(another pinch on my pocket…… sigh…)

P.S : Ju, thanks for the samples. thanks loads!

P.S.S : Obasan lagi sampat…. sampat….

P.S.S.S : I’m sad, cuz i cant be there for Ojisan when he leaves…. 

Time to go bath…. and… TRANSFORMERS? FYI, still.. there is no one who wants to watch it with me……. sad.

 

4 comments:

::ThisIsNotMe:: said...

dun worry, its temporary pain...

beauty = pain.... hhihiihihi

dellynn (^-^) said...

ha!! Naili, you are right!!!ha! :-)

老婆 said...

hey.. u on braces?? well d pain wont last long de.. when u get used to it, then ok adi.. (^-^)

dellynn (^-^) said...

haha!! yeah, i hope so.. but feel kinda odd cuz i'm consider old to be on braces.. haha!