My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

YOUR mood swing, my NOT EMO blog. :-)

 

owh, i think i’m being ignorant la. okay, i am tired but i am happy. why? because spending time with mummy, drafting what to buy, fetching her from work..chatting lame jokes with her.. witness mummy’s cuteness… haha!! it makes my day bright.. eventhough it is covered with dark clouds..

I dun wanna prick my past, yes i admit tht i see things more openly now. Remember? i almost died a few months ago!! well, from my mum’s reaction and her attitude now, i think she scares that she will lose me anytime.. so, that’s why phone calls and messages are there whenever i’m out of sight. haha!

mum, i understand all that…:-)

suddenly thought of Sher’s conversation with me in the car yesterday… it was about mum’s cooking. okay, since i’m back, i’ve never missed any of her cooking.. why? cuz she hopes that WE will eat her cooking and that’s why she cooked!! and she really feels happy to see us eating happily!!! and she even smile wider if we said that her cooking is NICE! haha!! mummy… how can i describe her? i dunno… she is too great!! :-)

Well, this post was actually MOOD INSPIRED by Rae la. I dunno why i cannot tahan seeing ppl emo.. i knw it’s nothing to do with me, and it feels sucky when smiling and LOL-ing has become a crime. hahaha!!!

nah, i understand about mood swings. so, things will pass, happy moment will come. what’s there to be sad of?

right?? haha! well….

My result in coming in few more days time. what is my feeling?

tell me how do you feel when Ms. Kitty said :” you all can start studying on those subject tht you all dun have confidence”.

yes, she said this to me, straight to my face..

what do you feel when the Tigress told Kevin :” you guys better pray hard to pass..”

what do you feel, TELL me , what do you feel?

My result is with Ms Kitty now, yes she knows everything. jus tht it will be announced on the scheduled time. I dunno at this very moment whether to moan for sadness, or grief for pain… maybe it’s time for requiem?

no no… i’m not ready for that.

2mr is a happy day, yes.. my darling is turning 21. so.. will prepare a lot of things for him…

Like what i always tell myself..

Live life to the fullest, enjoy the happiness before another pain.

Lie? call it one if you want to… cuz i see it as my precursor of happiness.:-)

yeah, when i see my dad, i realize that Sometimes life is not about you yourself only… What you do affects those around you. You may be ignorant, but how ignorant can you be? especially he is the one close to you? yes, what he does affects me much too.. i wanted to dislike it, but i knw i cant. If ….we as the family members do not show tht we care and concern, who else can he rely on?

Sometimes i do hope that he will be a little considerate la…. :-) I still love him. yes.. i still love him much. :-)

okay, enough of babel-ing.

Just wish that She will get better.. (owh i knw she will)

and.. happy Birthday!!! to my Ojisan!! :-)

P.S : You rock… cheer…. :-) even no one sees you as somebody, you are always my cute little important buddy. :-) when the world turns a cold shoulder on you, my shoulder is always warm for you. :-)

Smiling is a crime? haha…. don make it one. :-)

2 comments:

_t r i __ said...

oh... u just made me dumb out of words rite now...

dellynn (^-^) said...

haha!!! :-) owh, just dumb whatever you want.... LOL.