My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 29, 2009

You name it, just a short one from me.


 

Cloudy day under a sunny bright sun,

Thunderstorm under a cheerful breeze.

Sword slashing,

Heart bleeding,

Wounds never heal,

War without a shield.


 

Is love the pain?

Has care becomes a misery?

Or just a puppet swinging insanely for claps?


 

Heart Torn, seeing tears at the corner of the eyes.

Taste turns bitter, having known that it's a "dunno why".

Blurry vision, all that appear is just the image of a teary face, watery eye..

My mind got tangled up, cuz voices that appear are the voice of a text being sent and kept inside.


 

Praying hard for a sunny day.

Anyhow, it's a day to be cheered.

Seeing a black dot is what I fear,

Step back, look around, because..

The loved ones are always here.


 


 

P.S : I know, things are going to be fine. Just step back, open up, and let me go inside.

No comments: