My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

beautiful days with beautiful people…:-)

Well, my blog is some sort of upside down.. posting up my past.. yeah, like i said, i was busy. Just today, i was suppose to fetch my mum, i ended up sleeping in the car with the engine off. owh, i was sleeping outside my mum’s office. Suppose to fetch her at 530pm.. but i reach there around 5pm.. so i thought i can have a 30 minutes nap.. aiks, ended up one hour.. haha! when i look at my phone, there were 5 missed calls!!

yeah, i called my mum back, told her that i was downstairs d, sleeping in the car… anyway, she came down around 6.35pm.. so, i wasnt late! haha!!

mummy was impressed with me sleeping in the car, with the air-cond and engine off. Well, Dellynn Lim is a person who can adapt to any situation, good or bad. haha!! or i should say, if i’m desperate, i’d do anything! haha!

just like when i slept in the car just now, i was really really tired. so, situation comes, i slept… and i woke up late.. and i made my old folks worried.

5 missed calls, 3 messages. All from mum and dad… haiz, Kuen Kuen….. you are terrible….

So, i was tired,and headache now… still, i can afford blogging. :-)

Let me bring my past back, which was Tuesday. owh, that was amongst the happy day i had!! why? I went out with my DARLINGS!! RAE and RAEY. owh, my friend know both of them as R&R. haha!! dun ask me why, cuz i acknowledge them as the names la. LOL! :-)

so, pictures and photos speak louder than my writing. Let me post it up. :-)

Image313 Image314

R&R definitely had a good time YELLING their throat out!!! haha! My darlings, beautiful people!! :-)

Image317 Image324

Image323 Image325

DeEr was actually avoiding my FLASH! yeah, hide behind RAey… the stupid RAey… haha!!! Both of them created lots of joke that day… haha!! like i said, When Chicken BAckside meets Chicken Mouth!! hahahaha!! I was happy to see both of them happy.. as usual la. wahahaha!!!

Sometimes, i really hope it’s not a fate to have both R(s) in my life… okay, i’ve known RAey for like..21 years? and Rae for 2  years plus? For those who asked me who is Rae, i guess u all knw her from my blog well… For those who asked me who is Raey, i guess u all will knw him well also la… haha!!! In short, both of them are my irreplaceable treasure!!! My best is always for them. :-)

So, after the K-song session, we went to PAndamaran for LaLa jian!!! haha!! my long time fav!!! but.. too bad, i was too full that day.. being forced to eat a plate of lala jian full of eggs.,…. haha! anyhow, like i said, spending time with them is something GREAT!!!! and i will sacrifice no matter what just to spend time with both of them la. ;-)

that day was a happy day!!!

Wednesday morning, sent DeEr to Asia Jaya LRT station.. erm, was kinda sleepy that day.. plus the stupid jam!! gah… anyhow, i wish i could send her straight to Setapak.. but stupid me, i’m really really stupid in ROADS!! KL roads sucks la… i will GET LOST!!!!

even Puchong, it took me dunno how many hundred times to recognize the road from my house to SHer’s place.. aiks aiks…

haha!! Wednesday!! watched movies with Eliz and Sher!!! erm, i regretted i did not slap both of them in the midst of the movie!! how could they sleep?? huh??? haha!!!

So, got myself really tired again that day…..

I would say, driving everyday is not a good thing!! hehe… it’s super tiring. yes yes, i can sing in the car to keep me awake.. but… i still prefer to have a driver la…. haha!

-------------------============------------

so, today…. reached home at 7pm… now, going to continue my CRIMINAL MINDS!!

THANKS TO DEER cuz she actually made my life colourful AGAIN by setting up PPS.TV for me!!!! haha!! even Raey, watches movies before he sleeps…. :-)

owh, my DETECTIVE CONAN, my AOD DRAMAS, My ONE tREE HILL, my CRIMINAL MINDS, MY CSI… haha!! i can watch all that EASILY now!!!

yeah., thanks to her cuz i get to watch all the American Idol episodes that i’ve missed!!!

okay, time for Criminal minds. Chao!!!

P.S : gosh, my mailbox is bursting! haha!

 

No comments: