My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAppy Birthday Ojisan!!! Love you lots!!

HAppy Birthday Raey!!!! I love you darling!!! love you lots!!!

so, it was Ojisan’s birthday…. and.. haha!! we had a small celebration with him. Owh, thanks to me cuz i was the one who did all the drivings and buying stuff. Gah…. till i MUAK with JJBT, cuz i dunno how many times i went there in one day! haha!

so, let me start with photos, like i said, photos speak louder than my paragraphs….:-)

Image143 Image145

okay, the eggs right, i was suppose to do it.. but my mum was so kind that she did that early morning,.. well, one thing’s for sure, if i’m the one who did that, it wouldnt look like this!!! cuz it looks like the EGGS has EYES!!! haha!!

right, me, Queenie, and Hong. :-) my LOVELY cousins!! :-)

Image147 Image150 see? this is what i meant with the EGGS has EYES!! haha!! Right,my darling Ojisan kissing the egg. :-)

Image151 Image152

erm.. Wen Wen, Raey.,Rae, cousins!! haha!! erm, it does feel great to have them in one table. haha!!!!

Image154 Image155

erm, i said before right? when Chicken Backside meets Chicken Mouth.. haha!! laugh NON STOP!!!! :-) i tell you, my Ojisan and Obasan really really joke like…. gosh… haha!

Image156 Image158

owh, it’s just different view… I love my phone sometimes when it gives me the effect as the left photo.. haha!! right one, it’s just a random, of her eating something.. :-)

haha!

Image159 Image160

the food that i was busy with the whole day. From ordering, to collecting, to sending.. haha!!

Image170 Image173 

the cake i chose for him!! CHOCOLATE SUPREME!!!! gosh, it is DELICIOUS!!! haha! he loves that!! :-)

Image179 Image180

weather was freaking hot!! sweating the whole night!!! and….. the FAN was the HOT SPOT for all of us!!! :-) haha!!

     Image181 Image182

while we were lighting up the cake, Obasan… is just too curious with magnets and she was digging the magnets… haha!!!!

Image183 Image187

okay.. we were singing him a super slow version of HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! the weather was too hot.. and he went back to get a paper plate to fan himself.. haha!!

                                 Image190

make a wish… owh, it’s just a pose.. haha!

Image191 Image192  Image193

Scissors, Paper, STone!!! gosh.. it was under my small aunty’s request. haha!!! isnt he cute? and he is turning 21!!! :-) haha!

Image194 Image195

Wish.. and BLOW!!!! haha!!

Image198 Image200   

                           Image202

up left, Raey and WEn. Up right, Raey and Mum, then down centre.. muah cousins and siblings!!! :-)

               Image205 Image214 Image216

he was opening the present.. this was from Yuan Bin, haha!! it’s a dinosaur!!! and he is digging the Dinosaur’s nose!!haha!! it’s a cute one!! :-)

  Image213 Image212

She was writing on the BOOKLET i prepared for Raey…:-) cuz i wanted Raey to have a nice memory on his 21st.. those who present and their wishes. :-)

Image219 Image223

Next present from Queenie.. :-) it’s “Fire Hot Chicken” with a HOT LIPS!!! haha!!

Image224 Image225

haha!! he kissed the chicken!!! haha! :-)

     Image226 Image228 Image235

see? haha!!! erm, Obasan, you admire the gifts is it???? haha!!! :-)

so, that was the night of the celebration!!! :-) we had fun, yeah, i was kena bullied the whole night. :-) haha!!!

I wanna confess… i am grateful for all my family’s arrival… seriously appreciated their presence on Raey’s big day.

Another big compliment to Rae, cuz i think it’s another tough decision for her to attend. However, i’m really thankful that she came… my Ojisan seems happy to see Obasan though…. :-)

So, we went off fetching Ms.Lee, Wen, and Rae back. I was quite surprise what Raey told me… haha!!! I guess, he really feels happy to have another mui mui to bully…. haha!!! (nah, this is not what he told me) . LOL!

Well, whatever it is.. my siblings are great people… they are beautiful people whom i love and loved me.

No regrets having them in my life. :-)

so as my family members… :-)

No comments: