My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Breezy Sunday Morning.

" Love all, Trust Some, Cause harm to none." ~~ Shakespeare


 

Yes, this quote has affected me. I dunno why.. thanks to Criminal Minds
that I've actually learnt a lot through that drama.

My Saturday was as usual. Morning, I went out with DeEr.. wanted to convert our Hotlink plan to YouthClub but…. Too bad, if we want to change, we cannot remain our number.. we have to buy a new one.. and I don't want to. I love my number. Easy to remember, easy to write… haha! Gosh, the Secret Recipe
breakfast was something I long for… hahA!!


 

Saturday with Rugrats.. it was fun.
However, I've started to feel the stress I have. I've said before, I am responsible to train up a bunch of referees. It is m responsibility… to convert someone introvert to someone outspoken and brave. Well, I know
it is not just ALL ME, and all my job, it has to depend on individual too.. cuz this is personal thing and my job is to teach, train, and motivate them.

They are all grown ups.. I know. However, I dun wanna be harsh on them. Well, sometimes, I often wonder and doubt my own capability. Am I good enough?

I know I am trying my best everytime and I will. As long as I'm there, it is my responsibility to make sure that they are well trained and familiar with all the rules referees should know.

Gosh, am I giving myself too much stress? Haha… nah, don't laugh, it's me, a student, an instructor. My students are my responsibility. J

So, My Sunday morning, slept till I'm satisfied.. had breakfast with Mummy and daddy. OWh, I feel like the only child in the family again. Haha!! Cuz it's just 3 of us.

Raey is working morning shift.. wanted to watch movies with him.. but… my aunty from JB is dropping by and will probably reach in the evening. Anyhow, I want to visit Baby Rachel if possible. J

SO, let me finish my Criminal Minds Finale. Haha!! There's no other drama that could make me watch from the beginning till the end other than The L Word.


 

Well, what a good morning to spend with mummy and daddy. J


 

P.S :
It is my promise to pull you back when you deviate.
Yes. You. J

No comments: