My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Great DAy!!! :-)

 

okay, Kuen do feel sorry for abandoning her blog and EMAILS for SOOOOOO LONG!!! sorry guys, i have no choice actually, cuz i was busy…… haha!!

so, this blog post will be long, it includes my Sunday with my siblings and family, Monday, my prom….

So, Last Sunday….

what i did… Mmm.. yeah, i slept till quite late.. thanks to Raey that he actually slept till AFTERNOON!! as he promised me to shop for my prom together!!! haha!! anyway, we went off around 1.30pm… and haiz… He went with daddy and mummy to Port Klang to searach for his GOLDEN KEY!!!! haha!! yeah, he is turning 21 soon. :-)

me and DeEr went to JJ first.Mmm… meaningful day, without buying anything. haha!! so, we met Raey and my parents in JJ. wanted to shop for a bolster.. and shop for Raey’s birthday present. Erm, i think that day was kinda meaningful, cuz.. that’s the first time i really crack my head for RAEY!!! haha!!

DeEr sharing the gift with me, so.. it’s part of her responsibility too!! la la la..

Shopped… shopped shopped…. we had lots of great time, cuz… when A chicken backside meets a chicken mouth.. Gosh, i tell you… you will laugh like NO one else!!! haha!!!

DAted DeEr, her bro and Raey for MOOOVIE!!! Night At the Museum 2!!!! haha!! dont wanna rate it.. watch it yourself!!! haha!! it’s cool to watch together with them!!:-)

so, that was my Sunday.

Let’s go to Monday.

My prom.

I woke up kinda late, received DeEr’s msg to go Tesco, so..i went to TEsco with her, Hanky-panky a while, shopped a while.. yeah,she is buying her stuff.. so, shopped with her a while… and.. from Tesco, she shopped her new DIGI number. LOL! haha!

Around afternoon, DeEr brought me for a hair-do!! Gosh!! i  was so satisfied with my HAIR!! haha!!

Image142 Image149

okay, don be shock… this is a compliment to…..DeER!!!!

Image132 Image135

if it’s not her, i wouldnt have the ADAM LAMBERT feeling… haha!!! Gothic FEEL! this is actually DeER’s style la… i think i was her playmate that day… haha!! yeah, playmate on make-up. haha!

Pharm Night was a success.. seriously good!! the food was brilliant!! haha!!

let me upload some of my buddies’s photo.. haha!!

Eliz, she looks gorgeous!! and she can really ROLL on the floor and become a RED CARPET!! hahaha!!

 

             Image155 Image256

HOLD MY SHIT!! PAD on ME!! haha!!!

 

               Image156    Image157

KuiChoo and Angie. Both look gorgeous that night!! :-)

 

      Image153 Image159

Left, the sweet couple, Right, another sweet couple?? haha!! nah, it’s Jenny and Rachel. :-)

 

    Image162 Image163

Before… and AFTER!! haha!! see all of them, they are smart!! :-)

 

 

     Image168 Image171

Left, Min Lu and ZiYun, They look beautiful.. :-)

 

 

        Image193 Image195

so, here comes the Oath Taking ceremony.. lead by Jason. :-) All of them looking attentively. :-)

 

          Image199 Image204

Photo taking session. :-) right, is the performance from seniors!!! haha!!

 

      Image209 Image218

They were dancing!! well, good job!! Right, it was a random photo, i wasnt bored, just tht i wanted to take something with my phone, that’s all. :-)

 

      Image220 Image221

Left, my DArling DATIN ANG!!! gosh, she looks gorgeous that night. i tell you, any flies that land on her will DIE STAIGHT AWAY!!! (erm, i think she will kill me if she sees this) haha!!

right, the whole stray of FOOD!! haha!! the best is the LAMB!!!! enjoyed it to the max!!!

 

 

      Image222 Image223

Q-ing up for food. haha!! Right… erm.. nice food!!! :-)

 

       Image224 Image228

Eliz.. craved for food!! Datin Ang Siew FAng, craved for Picture!! haha!!

 

 

      Image241 Image242

again, both buddies.. Gorgeous, arent they?? love-em! right, how lovely both of them… haha!

 

 

         Image243 Image247

Josh and POTATO!!! haha!! right, the one in while was Kenneth LAi!! :-) the magician! :-)

 

 

       Image254 Image257

SO PO DATin ANG was writing some msg on my booklet.. haha!! Right, another RAndom one… :-)

 

        Image258 Image260

my dears…:-)

 

       Image262  Image265

performance from Organizing Committee.

 

          Image272 Image274

dear Sher and the 2 guys!! handsome guys!haha!

         Image273 Image275

the 3 handsome guys and Josh,solo! haha!! I love that shot though… :-)

 

             Image276 Image277

Josh, Ah boon!!! they did not knw that i was snapping them… haha!

 

           Image279 Image280

Kevin and Ying Jun!!! as usual la, they dunno that i was snapping…. haha!!

 

      Image284 Image285

Prom King and Prom Queen!!! Christine Foo and MahMood!~!haha!! the right photo, all my juniors except.. there’s a DATIn ANG there!!!!!! haha!! she memang tak tahu malu!!

 

      Image289 Image290

Ah Boon with DAtin ANG!!! and It SEang!!! haha!!

so, there goes our prom night. For more info, go to facebook haha!! most of them are there!!! :-)

so, after prom, we went for a second round!!! LIQOUR!!!!

 

     Image292 Image295

can you locate the SCREAMING ORGASM!!?? haha!! we ordered Long island Iced TEa and SAngria.

 

      Image296 Image297

Left is the Long Island Iced Tea and Sangria. haha!! I love the LIIT!! gosh, it’s vodka and some other combination!!! Sangria wasnt strong compared to LIIT!

Right was Yvonne and Yuen Si with BLOODY MARY!! haha! IT tastes like rotten tomato to them!! anyhow, it was okay to me. :-)

 

Image298 Image302

Random pic, and Right is Yuen Si. :-)

 

 

      Image303 Image304

My small cup of LIIT, and SHer, posing with her cup. Erm, she does looks like Emily, right? haha!!!

 

 

       Image305 Image306

The guys!! we were playing card games!!! haaha!! Sher the DAtin, taking pictures!! :-)

 

Image307 Image309

Sher and Chia Wen!! :-) Kissing their straw!! :-) Right was Josie, he was high, and mind me, he did not took any alcohol but he took panadol actifast!! and it’s sufficient to make him high!!! haha!!

 

 

Image310 Image311

Aww… Yvonne!!! not again!!! haha!! she was really unlucky!!! cuz she was the one always kena denda!! haha!! erm.. because of this, she mabuk teruk teruk!! :-) haha!! right, they were performing their punishment! :-) haha!

 

So, my phone batt low, so.. no more pics… i will ask the pics from Sher and yuen Si!! haha!!

I had fun that day!!

Sher was half drunk, her face was so RED!!! and her body was so warm!!!

i drove her back and she packed her things and overnight in my house! :-) erm… yeah, she was okay d… :-) hehe…..

we slept at 4 something… :-) chit chatting, American Idol-ing… haha!!

She slept like a pig though…. hahahaha!!

 

so, that was my Monday…. :-)

Let me upload this first, my Tuesday will be on the blog above. :-)

 

My mates look gorgeous!! seriously gorgeous!!!! haha!! My buddies!! they look charming too!! :-)

i had a great time with them! :-)

No comments: