My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

my great Sunday!! SAKAE SUSHI!

                       IMAGE054

As i was working… all of a sudden… haiz…one of the Shops along the place i worked was on FIRE!!!! Gosh…. see? the smoke! and the ke-po people!! haha!

Anyway, the Fireman got the fire controlled. Anyway, i think the shop was on fire because of some short circuit. :-)

Today was so busy!!! haha!!! anyway, i think everything was fine!! hehe… me and Doreen are getting along well!! :-) hehe….

then, after that, went for a date with WL! i was so happy to meet her!! wahahaha!! cuz…. this is the alst week i meet her, and she’ll start her study break next week.. so…..

                              IMAGE056

SAKAE SUSHI!!!

This was the second time i went there with her…. everything was good!! we had Tagoyaki…

                                         IMAGE058

I dunno what that’s the name d… aiks… short term memory… haha!! TAgoyaki or what Ki.. haha!! this is nice!!! I love it!!!

                                        IMAGE060

This is the SOft Shell Crab!!! I dun like it, too oily and salty… anyhow, eating with her counter balance up everything.. haha!! cuz i just feel so comfortable with her. :-)

(i forgot to take the Donburi pic.. aiks..)

               IMAGE055 IMAGE059 

She is ordering… :-) as usual, she decides everything. !! :-) hehe.. she is cute.. and i dunno whether to be happy to see her onot.. cuz…. I OWE HER A LOT OF THINGS SUDDENLY….once i met her…haha!!

Italianies, Zanmai, Rm 5XX pendent, watch…. argh.. the list goes… and i think i really need to sell my butt for it!!!! haha!!

nah, will get something for her but haha!! will see then la!! :-)

                                        Image061

haha!! accident shot… haha!!!

Thanks to her!!! cuz…. she paid the bill!! bad me… i did not bring my ATM card… so… haha!!

Thanks Thanks!!

but because of this, haiz….. i owed her a list of things…. and…Y_Y how to pay la??? sob sob…..

ANyway, i’ll use my whole life la… :-) Who ask muah to love her like little sister? LOL…..

Well, I still remember every word, everything she told me.. :-) yeah, when i said i was scared…and…. haha!! well, i’ll just keep it inside of me.. :-)

I wanna thank her for everything. cuz… She spent her Friday night, sitting in the car and bear all the “suey-ness” with me… everything was not smooth, haiz…. haha!! anyway, i enjoyed my night actually!! and i am sorry to made her scared..The story, the stupid motor…

and.. i am sorry to scold the bad words in front of her..i try not to do it again… :-)

okay, it’s time to watch GAME SHOWS!!! haha!!!

DeER,

Good luck in your finals!! you can do it!! :-) and i knw you can. :-)

------------==========------------

knw what, it’s time for another siblings gathering time when Raey comes back!!! but.. it’ll have to wait till i’m back again….. sob sob…… Gosh, i miss them (R.R)  now!!! ;-)

Wish me luck in my quiz and my finals!! I knw i can do it. :-)

In love with Hokkien old songs now… haha!!

 

P.S : I miss you….. still…..

No comments: