My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

I am different…

I am exhausted….

How long will this carry on? Forever?


 

I am fearless, that's for sure. I dunno why, but… it just happen. Life hasn't been much special since I am back here.

Yet, the routine goes on, the tiredness… the activities..


 

My eyes barely opens.. My heart barely sings. It only sings the melody of sorrow.


 

No, I am not depressed. Just wonder why my life is different from others. However, this is the path I ought to walk. This is the path I've chosen. This is the lesson that I'll learn. This is the reward that I'll earn.


 

--------------------==================----------------------------------

I miss you, you, you, and you.

The you is only you.

Understood?


 

Aiks….


 

YOU!
Wish me luck in my quizzes and Finals!!!


 

Keep holding on….

Just stay strong……

I know I can hold on, till the very last breath of mine.

No comments: