My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

PAROimia!!

Ok, when i look at the date today, I realized that my Finals is coming near... well, anyway, i am just going to try my best in it.:-)

First First, i wanna wish my so called "hubby" HAPPY BDAY!! and ELSIE TAN!! happy birthday!!!

yeah, it's their birthday and i cant celebrate it for them... :-) nvm, they're not free for me.. so, I celebrate my last outing in Klang wit DeER la. haha!!


I had a great time yesterday!! PAROIMIA is superb!!! i love the performance and how they convert the message of Jesus Christ, and Easter. :-)

Well, let me show some pics, not much about the performance, but us...
Wanna knw about the performance, GO WATCH IT YOURSELF!!! they are superb!!! really!!
the dance, choreography, the plot!! gOsh!!!


ok, my dears, sitting and SS-ing, waiting for the performance to Start.

Thank Sher for giving up her seat... :-) anyhow, she still gets to sit infront of us. :-)

Look at her? haha!!! she is Pastor Rose!! :-) Good to see her again!! :-)



This is part of their performance.... trust me, it's worth watching!!! :-)


haha!! i love their performance!!! :-)


My buddies!!! Start with Left: Eliz, Jon, Calvin, Chon Hong, It Seang.
Right: Gracie, Aeris, Sher, Josie, Ah Boon..

haha!! Calvin is a friend of Sher!! he is... GENTLEMEN!! no one ever get the chance to treat me except for him!! Gosh!!! and he is a great guy.. :-)

She memang PERASAN!!!! haha!!!


Well, i reach home( Cheras) around 12.30am..:-) well, studied a little.... and doze off cuz i barely open my eyes d.... haha!!!!


I had a great day! :-)
haha!!
I was happy@@ !! :-)

No comments: