My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tired Saturday... EARTH HOUR!! :-)

I am seriously worried about DeER...

Though she'll say nothing happened.. but.... i am still worry about her.
yeah la, she wont commit suicide or do stupid things to herself... but ... aiks..

yeah, u wont understand the feeling of worry.... It's like how you worry about your Final exam result.. takut kantoi..

haha!!


Today, I supported EARTH HOUR!!!
me and my parent were supportive... hehe... what we did?

We took dinner in the dark, beside my fish pool.. despite swtching off all the lights and power supplies....
Yeah, I actually MAKAN NASI TEPI Pool... haha!!

it was a last minute decision though... :-)

anyway, i did not know that having dinner outside, near car porch ...can be a memorable moment to us....
i din knw that i can really chat with my parents... haha!! we talked about stuffs, life, experience, relationships..... Aww...

can we have another EArth Hour 2mr?? haha!!!



I am tired today. really tired.... I took my nap but... haha!! it doesnt last me long.


I Will upload the photos i've taken..on tomorrow. cuz i am tired.. i need sleeps.


Doreen!! here i come 2mr!!!


Confession of a SHopaholics... 4.45pm...? anyone? this is the last week i can go for movies actually..... haha!!!

but Sunday's plan is still an unknown... :-) so....
yeah...


P.S : DeEr....... i feel sorry too if i cant help you.. Give me the chance if you want, u knw i can do it most of the times. :-)

No comments: