My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

I’m thankful…


 

That's what you get when you let your heart win…


 

Haha~!

This song of Paramore keeps playing in my mind. Yeah, their album is not bad too… J

Can you believe that I'm stucked in Cheras today???

Today is Friday…. Haiz…


 

Anyway, it is a good thing also. Friday.. There's no time slot or free time that others can have for me on Friday except my dearest family. Haha!! Or should I say, I play as a SUBSTITUTE on FRIDAYS among my friends. LOL.

Nah, it's not true though.

Just that sometimes I choose to be at home.. well,most of the time. J


 

I cant wait to go back 2mr!!! why? Nothing special.. just that the idea of going back home got me so excited. Believe it or not, it happens every week,and It has been happenning for 2 years already.

I did not say that I don't enjoy my life in Cheras being a Full Time student. Yeah, really FULL TIME.

Haha!!! Just that.. Life over here is nothing much.. but Friends do lift me up.

Yeah, You!!
YOU!!
And YOU!!!

J


 

Today, I was normal. (duh, I am always normal??!?)

As usual, lack of sleep haunts me everyday. Thanks to my reports and my PHC stuffs. J haha!!! Erm.. kinda "enjoy" it?

I think it's because of my lack of sleep, people got my nerves on easily these few days. I dunno why. I am a PATIENT person. My threshold is quite high. But these few days, I admit that my threshold for Patience drops. I get angry and frustrated easily. Mmm…. PMS? Hehe… I'm not at the age of PMS yet! J

Anyway, self control is still there. Owh… I am well known for my self control haha!!


 

Time flies, it's almost end of sem. What have I done so far?

I wanna confess that I cant be more proud of myself this sem that I really
really live my days to the fullest. Yes, I did. Days are spent in the library, my free times were spent with my friends, as you all can see, my photos with my friends during K-song session, lab session, Friend's night… and FGA church night to come.


 

I am a slow learner.. bear with me. I realized things fast, but I learn it slow. So, am I consider stupid? Hehe…

That's why, I can never learn things in an easy way. J Things come hard, and I learn it hard. Believe it or not, ME, Dellynn, KUEN's way of thinking exist because I learn things through hard way. And.. incidents after incidents happened, problems popped up, owh… lots to name….

These are the obstacles I've went through and it shaped who I am now.

I dun expect people to be proud of me, I dun expect my friends to be lucky to have me. I only expect myself to be me, do my part, and be myself.


 

Life is short.

You don't need to change yourself to fit into others. (this is stupid, and can be money wasting too.)

You don't need to spent money just to please others.

You don't need to lie to get what you want.

You don't need to try hard to blend yourself into a group or community.


 

No..

These are not necessary. To me, yes, friends are important. But what's more important than being yourself and not to lose your own identity?

Right?

Of course, life is great when you have friends who have the similar interest, similar thinking, SIMILAR WAVELENGTH as you. Right?

But remember, every individual is different. You cannot expect and you cannot demand what you want exactly from the others. Why? Cuz the others have their own limitations and capability to give and to receive.

In short, just be who you are.

Tolerate, give and take without losing your own dignity and identity.
That's the most important. Humans have their own limitation. I feel that it would be suffering if you try your very hard to be close with someone who is totally Uh huh not your world. Yes. I learned this by hard too.

That's why, I don't care what people say about me. You wanna say I'm dumb, I'm fat, I'm an idiot, I'm bullshit, I'm fucking rude.. whatever shit. Go ahead. J

Nothing can pull me down easily. Seriously… J


 

Haha!!


 

I think, No one can ever feel what I am feeling now.. It takes me lots of barriers and obstacles to develop the way I think now. If I wanna elaborate, it'll take forever, so save it. Haha!! Cuz some ppl say I write crap. J


 

Owh, u can ANGGAP that I'm crapping… hehe… those who care, they'll finish this post. No worries. J


 

One advise :
Friends, be yourself. If you feel uncomfortable, just say it. Dun need to lie and give excuses to hide it from others.

If you're comfortable, well.. keep it up. If you're comfortable with someone, say it. No harm. Like I say, Life is short, by not saying the true feelings inside you, you are making the stupidest mistake in your entire life.


 

Lastly, I truly appreciate those who stepped into my heart even though they step, scar, and leave,... well, Without you, there's no me.

Be thankful for everything, my dears.

Including enemy, sadness, disappointment and failures.


 

No comments: