My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

EARTH HOUR LASt SAturday and muh Sunday

Image190 Image193

U might wonder, why am i not taking the candle??? haha!! nah… SS-ing? not always.

well, as i said, we ate our dinner beside the pool.. on a small table. can u imagine all of us, (big SIzed) surrounding the small table???

That day, it makes me miss the days we used to BBQ almost every weekend.. :-)

Image192 Image191

Just wanna show how dark it is actually that day without flash from my Xpress Music. :-) yeah, it was dark.

Straight at 8.30pm, Me, the manager… haha!! switched off all the lights and air conditioner!! then, start our dinner outside!!

Right is the pic i took from outside. cant imagine eh? haha!! come to my house one day, then you’ll knw how my house looks like. :-)

Basically, Like i said, i enjoyed the Earth Hour a lot.

haha!! Kudos to Ju!! She supported by switching off half of the shop’s lights!!! haha!! unbelievable!!!

ok, back to my Sunday.

I was working with Doreen today.. yeah, again. Well, I kinda work well with her now. Ermm…. actually right, Dellynn can really work with anyone else eventhough she doesnt like the person….

To me… Mmm… work is Work, Friend is Friend.  There must be a clear cut between them. yes, For sure!

haha!! I’m kinda independent without Kavitha or Ju’s existence la.. cuz everything has to be done by myself. so.. yeah i learnt a lot.

and i really like to share the hospital pharmacist’s life with Doreen. She taught me lots of things indirectly.

and She is true, “ It depends on you whether you wanna learn or improve yourself onot, no one can force you. “

Yup, this is what’s happening to our Seniors who are doing housemanship. They suck like hell. Sorry to say…

My senior is under her now.. and she said that they did not perform well..

They spoiled the image of pharmacists. Come on la, we deal with life and lives!! can u guys please be more responsible??? ask if u dont understand!!! dun shut the fuck up and keep everything to yourself!!!

Admit if you’re wrong, take the responsibilities, be a true human!! not a coward!

and… Dont jeopardize the future pharmacists’ image.. which is US!

wow…

I seriously dont want to be one of them…

Like what i confess before, i love clinical pharmacy, I want to learn.. and i wanna give the best to my patients, and my community.

well, yeah.. let the time proves? who knows what may happen 2mr right??

I am grateful that i still have my heart to beat today.

Received a call from Aunt Jackie. Gosh, She is… i dunno how to explain her existence in my life, like i have so much fate with her. Yeah, FATE.

She is a mother of two, a mother who improved from a ZERO to HERO. I respect her much!! seriously..

yeah, i picked up the phone when she called, we kinda like had a short chat. She is always concern about me. My studies, My personality.. my weight? LOL.. nah..

She asked me about my studies, so.. i told her that it was ok.. then you knw what she told me which really really touched the deepest me?

she said :” Gwen, be positive.. come, let me teach you something. Every morning when you wake up, tell yourself that you are going to do your best, and you are going to pass with flying colours. Tell yourself that you are capable of doing all the questions and face everyday positively. When you say it out to the UNIVERSE, indirectly the positive energy will come on you. You will get what you want, and.. you will pass your exam. Dont be negative, Life is suppose to be wonderful. “

can u imagine someone other than mummy spoke these to me? I’m seriously touched. owh ya, GWEN is what she called me.

She is one of the people who opened up my positive thinking. haha!! thanks to her, my mum has been more positive than ever too.

that’s why my mum would never force me on anything. cuz she knows and she believes that i can do it.

but.. u know, as a child, I really feel bad to disappoint them.. especially with my academic field. Anyhow, what touches me the most is, both my parent told me to keep moving on. Take my time, and finish everything. They even asked me to be relax in my exams and dont be panic, tk it as doing some exercises, and believe that you can do it. No need to stress so much and end up blank minded in exam.

Owh.. yeah…. I cried terribly after one of the papers last Sem.. haha!! guess who saved me from depressing? books.. mum and dad.. plus GOD.

well, I think my life has some extra credits compared to others.. hehe… no one ever failed, stumble and fall, and climb up in split seconds like i do? LOL.. not praising…

hehe… I’m still learning..

Mates, lets learn together.

knowledge is to be shared. All of our aim is to pass exams. so..dun be stingy on TIPS ya!!!

WArn you!! if i caught you keeping all the shit to yourself… haha!! CUrse u fail! LOL…

Dellynn felt lazy the whole day. Aww…. yeah yea!! something cheered me up though… hehe.. She personally chosed the key chain for me!!! *glad*

cant express how happy i am though…:-)

Okay, I’m kinda frust with PPS.TV now… i cant seem to crack it!! aiks…

and… IT SEANG, why the hell am i a “cracked head”? because i always crack on my practical result and report?? LOL!!

You are a DEAD MEAT when i see you!!!!!!hehe…

well, it’s kinda late. by the time i post this, it will be 12.40am. Back to my HEctic life. :-)

and.. i cant be more proud of myself that… my sENSE of FAMILY has increased a lot now…

whatever i do, I wanna be with my family, including you.

so, i hope DeEr is alrite now. :) Proud of her sometimes.. angry? erm… cant remember when i got angry of her…. hate? yeah, everyday. haha!! Love? NEver always. LOL. what an opposite idiom.

I hope she’ll be fine and in one piece la.. dun wanna see a cracked puzzle… even if she’s crack, I’ll put it back even though it takes time. hehe… yeah la, easy rite?? just put some superGlue and stick it back! LOL

I’m crapping…

Ciao!

Time to sleep??? will see then….

No comments: