My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

SAturday!!! haha!

I’m bACK TO KLANG! Billion thanks to Colleen Fong, I love you so much!!! so so so much!!!! and thanks for the meal you are going to treat me tonight!! I’ll go WINDMILL then!!! haha!!

Although she fetched me back quite late.. but…. haha!!! I am so glad that i am back to Klang and sleep with my PJ here.. LOL.

ok, DellynnLim drove to school today. Obviously, i dozed off in class today. Fucking 5 hours class… shit..

First 3 hours, i was so tired!!!!

too bad, coffee doesnt work for me, i knw that..

so, i tried my best to keep myself awake. haha!!!

Ms Anu is kind enough to give us frequent break.. Mmm….

Ms Ly Sia’s class.. basically, it is a lullaby, but i kept myself awake by answering her questions.. gosh, it took me so hard to keep my eyes open!!

thanks to FRIEND’s NIGHT!!!

I seriously enjoyed myself!!! I went there with my study mates, Sher and Josh. Met Robin, Eddie, En ly, and Eny.

Robin is from Mauritius Island, Eny is from Africa. well.. haha!! Eny and Eddie are locals. Gosh, it feels so good to meet new friends!!

plus, i was bored to death yesterday, and was worried about transportation thingy…

so, basically i had fun!!! I will upload the pics:

Image115IMAGE116

Josh and Robin!! :-) Cute guy eh? yeah, he is cute. :-)

Me and Sher: hehe…

 Image184 Image185

the first activity, it was.. erm, 30 person is required to tk off their shoes and put it in the middle, as the music goes and when it stopped, all of the members have to find their shoes and wear it, then sit down. The last group to complete the task will be punished.

Image193Image194

so, this is the group which is punished. :-) the group leader was leading them to sing the National Anthem. haha!! that was the punishment!! lol.. see? all of the members followed!! :-)

they’re sporting!! :-)

image198 Image199

see the crowd??? brilliant!!! haha!!

IMAGE202 Image203

Second game : it was funny… haha!! foreigners are asked to sing Chinese songs through iPOD and we will guess!!! this is hilarious!!! haha!! trust me, it turned out good!!! haha!! can u imagine Indian and African singing Jay and LeeHom and SHE’s songs? haha!!

Image204 Image207

the left, African is singing.. ppl are guessing it!! haha!

IMAGE208 IMAGE209

See? the FRIENDS there are so sporting!! :-) so, imagine the Fun i had the excitement on that night!! haha!!

IMAGE216 Image218

another performance. this guys is actually playing games, and he is hiting all the combos!!! haha!! i didnt know that ROck song can be performed in this way!!

Image224 Image228

FREE TO FALL. a local All girl band!! Gosh, most of them from KLANG!! haha!

Image229 IMAGE230

one of the members, Adeline oh. She is cool.. but….I still feel that Jane, is cool-er.

Image237 Image231

Jane, her voice is brilliant!! Again, they are Free to Fall!!! gosh, i’m in love with them!!!!!!

Image250 Image256

ANthony Zheng Wei Kang!! his voice is SUPERB!

Image257 Image259

YAY! they signed me their Album!! haha!! nah, thanks to Josh, i wasnt bother to get their signature.. Josh get them for me..:-)

thanks Josh!!!

actually, there are other performances… it’s the BeatBox by Shawn Lee!! He is representing Malaysia for the BeatBox competition in German this coming June.

His performance is in video form.. haha!! so, no point upload here, wait till i upload it in YouTube la… :-)

so, I had fun!!

well…

Mmm….. do i look like a Christian? or half half? haha!!

i am a typical buddhist, but i am open to any activities organized by any other religion. :-) cuz i keen to knw more about other religion. :-) no worries, I’m open in religion. :-) Those who knw me, haha!! you’ll knw!

one thing, i wore tudung before… well, how many knw about that?? haha!!! :-0

ok, this is something insulting i guess? haha!!! no, not insulting la, just that some ppl may feel that i’m wrong.

Let me define LOW COST and Low Budget :

Means the cost is low due to the low budget. Hence, it produces a low quality film.

Slumdog Millionaire,well see the quality of the camera and the style of filming… it is so LOW COST! It is LOW budget summore!!

and the equipments used.. not high tech also.. and.. i dunno, Oscar ar? I expect something like The Lord Of the Ring?

No computerized thingy.. all the unknown actor and actress..

Anyway, like i said, i like the story line…

Jamal is not handsome, but still okay looking.

:-)

so, my next is Benjamin Button!! still watching it, Half way only… haha!!

Yeah la, I am out dated, in movies!! but not in Musics… remember? i have quizzes!!! I had American Suiteheart long ago!! just tht i dont have the time to download songs haha!!

I’m safe in one piece today. Feel proud neh, cuz i can still fetch Sher back to PC. haha!!!

erm, my Saturday is only sufficient to fetch her back, means my time allocated is just nice!!

Too bad, i still cant recognize the road.. haiz.. but, I am still not that bad!! haha!!

Eliz, u did not catch Flu from me!! haha!! cuz… like i told you, I did not kiss you!! haha!!

The virus is monopolizing all those around me.. Gosh…

My days with my RugRats is more than brilliant!! :-) I enjoy seeing them though they “kek” me every week. haha!!!

I love shouting and sweating myself out.:-) it’s a way to release stress. :-) haha!! i put in my full power, full energy, full heart.

Training is just like Working. I see them as the same. cuz i have the same interest in them.

Training is something i love, it’s something that i’m passionate in. Same goes to working.. cuz i get to know more people and improve my talking skills. haha! nah, communication skills. :-)

I enjoy talking to ppl. :-) seriously.. i have more to learn. well, learning is a whole life process. aint it?

eventhough how much you dislike one subject or one course, you still have to go through it. This is Life.

One phrase which keeps me motivated when i failed in my studies . “ Always admire things that you dun understand”

My motivation.. not only from books,siblings, friends,but from Family.

Some ask me, “you have time to work? why you wanna work?”

I think i’ve answered it indirectly… ;-)

I like working because i like to communicate with different type of people. Besides, I wanna keep track on the latest biotech products, latest drugs, latest technologies, and… latest Pharmacy trend.

Some ask me again: “ you have time to train summore? and teach?”

haha!! yeah, those who really knw me, they’ll know that Training is my “meng kan”. why? cuz i will not sacrifice it for anything. This is for sure. No matter what time i reach Klang every Saturday, i will not miss my training. For sure…. cuz this is the only time i get to lead, get to teach, and get to learn something outside my studies.

Clubbing?? Pub-bing??

haha!! i was once addicted, but no more… my life now, hehe… better than anything! :-) To me, CLub, yes you can.. but.. not too often that you go every week or everyday.

Anyway, these activities are not my type, normally i will just turn down those who asked me to club. hehe… expected. I dun like it. Dun ask me why.

eh, i’m decent k. haha!

P.S : Things that has happened, no point looking back. Just that the scene is still HAUNTING me. I am trying my very best to to regain my confidence. Anyway, i feel comfortable to live in fear for now. haha. i dunno why am i becoming this way, i’m becoming more dependent.. in that sense. I hate to do things that will remind me of those bad memories or stigma or the thorn in my heart.

but but.. i knw the ori me will come back. Just give me some time. I need time make the scar fades..  It doesnt feel good to live in fear.. seriously.

Anyway, I’ll try my best.

and trust me, dun underestimate my bad luck… seriously..

P.S.S: Movie-ing 2mr. yay!!!

 

 

No comments: