My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

......... huh?.....

okay, gracious..I've just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire.....
Thanks to Trish who gave me the file.... LOL

I missed that show in the cinema cuz i was having quiz... Mmm...


Well, i cant see eye to eye with most of the ppl that this show is nice..
why?

I dunno, it just doesnt give me the goosebumps that i'm supposed to have.

So sorry!! but.. i like the story line of this movie. :-)

just that.. it is low budget and the quality....is kinda low....

haiz...
and i still dun understand why it has 8 Oscar Nomination...


Dellynn Lim has cleaned up her bird nest!!! just for my darling sis...
lol! nah, it's because it is part of my plan to clean up my house, it looks like Shit.

I cant say, cuz my housemates are not that type of CLEAN person, their hygiene is still so-so... better than Joshua's housemate.. haha!!

plus me... i only clean it when i have the time and the mood.

haha!!
Today, everything comes right on time, my time and mood arrived on time. LOL

Owh, I've downloaded Fall Out Boy's album!!! haha!! i n love with them after listening to their American Suiteheart.. well, believe me, their songs are nice!!!

it's gothic, rock, pop... wow!

Lurve it!


-------------=============------------

Dellynn Lim is attending Friend's Night in City Harvest Church tonight. Well, do i look like a Christian?
haha!! nah, i'm a typical Buddhist.:-)

I'm hungry now. and i dunno what to eat.. maybe i'll just junk a bit la...

-----------=========----------------

Thanks Millions to DeEr.. for everything. Eventhough the plan is not working, but i do appreciate the heart in it. Seriously.... Touched neh.... haha!! hehe....*loves*



so now, what's left of me?

I might need to sacrifice things that i have to do 2mr.

but i feel reluctant.

I am really reluctant to do so....



anyway, my plan for 2mr is still an unknown.. just feel sad to be left out alone in klang... haha!! Sher said it's fun to be Home Alone. well.... haha!! we'll see how fun it is. haha!!


no, i dun feel fun at all... actually.

First, I miss mummy's cooking.
Second, I miss their nagging...
Third, I miss their existence.

haiz....


How nice if the Fucking 5 hours class is on next week?

how nice if i'm able to follow them back to Terengganu?


How nice if i have my own Transport Minister?
How nice if i have my own Chef?
How nice if....

Wake up la, dellynn Lim... who are you to have all these yet??

you are jobless, broke, and cant even afford SLR cam now.. what do you want more?

LOL...

ignore me..
I'm just..... releasing some boredom here. yeah, besides studying, i am bored.
and hungry...


Friend's night, Cheer me up!!!!



well... My Saturday plan is still a blank page....... @.@


owh, feel like hugging someone now.... Mmm......

how nice Raey is here.....cuz he is my one and only Private Transport Minister!!! haha!!
my "sometimes" banker..
and... a joker.

well...

Things are left as it is now...
so.. we'll see how's my plan 2mr...

Why is it so hard to go home when my house is only 45 minutes away???


Ironic...



owh, I wanna congrats my old time friend, Cass for giving birth to Gerrard!! a baby boy !! he was born yesterday!!!

haha!!


well, at least, something happy here. :-)


okay!

will upload my Friend's night photo later! :-)


ciao.



P.S : mood-less.. haha!!

No comments: