My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

parents, siblings, and i. What a Sunday. :-)

This blog is about Me, My family and I. hehe.. Actually, I’m using WLW to upload my pics and update my blog, so.. it’s kinda like paragraph-less when i upload it. hehe.. so, plz bear with it. :-) Let me start from Saturday night,

Thanks to Darling Sis!! she treated me and her lil brother, who is Song a good meal in Vietnam Kitchen, we surely did not care about her pocket though.

We’ve ordered SET A, which is 4 dishes, and Song ordered a whole chicken.

                                  Image175

see? the dishes…. mind me, my dear Song finished the WHOLE CHICKEN!!! I only ate a pathetic small drumstick….. haha!!!

                                    Image178

Foo Yoh!! we really finished the dishes!! and mind me, only 2 of US EAting!! ONLY! I really salute Song!! cuz.. he ate 3/4 of my rice, almost ONE WHOLE CHICKEN, and.. most of the dishes..

My sis wasnt eating cuz she had taken her diner with my smallest aunty. :-)

Image176 Image173

        Image174 Image179

Left : Song, who lives with me. Right, My darling sis who loves me like her own sis.

yeah, both of them are biological brothers and sisters.

owh, see the bill? haha!! that was for 2 person!!! LOL! sorry Sis, we spent, but we still love you lots!!

hehe…

dun ask why i’m not in the photos.. ello! I was the photographer k!!! haha!!

Image182 This is me and my Hong. we were kinda like SS-ing in JJBT. owh, I am not on Specs, dun worry, just thought that i’ll look old in Specs. ermm … I do look good in specs rite? haha!! nah, just for photo purpose, by the way, it’s Queenie’s spec. :-) Queenie is Hong’s elder sis.. my loved ones. :-)

So, that’s all my Saturday night after meeting my RugRats.

Now, Sunday.

As usual, my morning is spent with Life Care and Doreen. erm…. There’s something i dun understand. why Abbot usues Fish Market concept to promote their Fish Oil.. haha!!!

                        Image184

Yeah, it shows how good the product is. :-)

Well, thanks to my cousin sis!!! I dun have lunch… haha!! actually, if it wasnt because of cousin sis, i wouldnt meet another sis of mine…

look at the pig… laying widely right after our lunch….

                       Image186

Kinda miss her mummy.. so went to her house a while just to see how’s mummy. and she happily lie there… haha!!! erm.. i hope she wont kill me after this., haha!!

she should be proud, cuz she looks fair in this photo… hehe… She GROWS DARKER! LOL!

Mum and dad reached home from Dungun around 5 something i guess….

I only knw that i was busy listening to the PRODUCT TRAINING!! My cousin sis is having exam 2mr and she is SUPER NERVOUS!

anyway, i felt so tired listening.. haha!! well, I slept right after my parents came back… again, i lie widely between my sofa and the table… haha!!! i just dozed off there…

so, when i woke up, it’s dinner time!! haha!!

It is happy to meet them again, weekends without them, feels different. but.. I’m happy… :-) to eat with them.

Image190 Image199 Image200

see all of them? makan till kenyang…. LOL.

Muacks!!!

dun ask why am i not in the pics again…. haha!!

so, right after dinner.. I came back here, my dearie bird nest… :-) it doesnt feel like “home sweet home” though.. anyhow, existence of housemates made my Sunday night kinda Special…

She was doing some project and asked me to do some biscuits evaluation. so…

Image207Image208

these are the 2 types of biscuits..:-)

Image209 Image210

so, this is the evaluation form. :-)

owh, i love teddy 591 more.. haha!!

ok, that summarize my day.

basically, i am glad to spend time with my loved ones.. but one question kinda like popped up in me, my time slot is only on Sundays? haha!!! I knw it’s not true.. just that.. it sometimes popped up in me. well, my fault also, cuz basically i dun really feel like going out eventhough i have lots of plan on weekends.

haha.. stupid eh?

this weekend is definitely a special one. with Colleen’s existence, and a lunch but doesnt look like lunch with DeEr.

I wanna wish my cousin sis all the best in her ProDuct Training test 2mr. I love her lots!! I just wanna let her know that It’s not the end of the world no matter what outcome it is. We will still give her our full support and still love her like we are doing it now. :-)

owh, something happened in work today.

Ellen and the gang came back from church and drop by Life Care. I talked to them, asking them and telling them it’s a small world to go to church together with the other friends, who is also our customer.

Ellen told me that they are in the same CG. of course, I’m stunt. haha!!

one of them asked me :” are you a Christian?”

haha!!! when i heard the question, i was like… okay, kinda like facing the same question all over. haha!!

i asked them :” do i look like one? haha… “

she answered :” yeah.. you do.”

My face was full of questions… She added :” it’s because of the way you talk, you talk like a Christian.”

haha!! I told her.. :” haha! well, actually I’m not. :-)”

they were surprised though. :-)

well, i cant deny that most of my friends are Christian. and i realize that Christians have more friends compared to other religion.

What do you think??

P.S : GreenBox on next next Friday. Sorry DeEr i cant promise you that. :-)

P.S.S : Excited again cuz cousin sis is meeting me 2mr after her exam!!!!

 

No comments: