My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

Hipo-KRIT.

What hurts the most??

haha!! ignore me....
nothing hurts more than a strip of unwanted memory haunting on and on. so, just leave it.

Yeah, i thought of a sentence that i told It Seang when i was doing ASS in Trish's house. He asked me what happened to my MSN PM.

well... i did not want to pick the memory again,s o i told him that i appreciate life better than before.

and.. I see Failure as a blessing cuz only those who live gets to FAIL.
:-)


yeah, this will only come from a person who really survived death. Trust me, you wont wanna know the story.

:-)

so, what hurts the most??

As long as you are living in this world, nothing hurts..i guess.. Just enjoy the moment of you living, being young, and have the chance to soar.

Think back, how many person have this chance??

I am lucky.
cuz i am alive.
thinking back, not many have the chance to do what i am doing now, Mates, agree?


yeah yeah, DeEr will say let the memory pass, dun let it Haunt me and make my life miserable..
i truly appreciate her advise, seriously.
Like i said, time is the best medium for everything to fade. :-)

so, people would say Time will fade the scar of break-ups.
Time will fade the sadness away...
Time will this... this.. that.. that....

I can't be more agree than this, cuz to me, Time is helpful. haha!! as it grows, bad memory gets further from your mind.

erm, not sure whether it works for others, but it surely works for me.


ok, enough of craps.

back to my day.

This morning, My meeting with the Chancellery ended up to be a "good" one. It serves as an eye opener to me on how "twisted" can a person be, and everything can sound so true, so real and so right.

Anyhow, the BIG PERSON still refuse to give us a FULL ASSURANCE on our main concern. So, FUCK THEM!

I did not knw that Pharmacy Student caused such BIG TROUBLE to YOU!! big person!!

Anyhow, one thing tht can be assured that our problem is solved temporarily.
I still wanna be vulgar to them...

haha!!
it's true that a person can really smile and tell you everything is fine and nothing's wrong. such a Hypocrite!


Well, at least today's meeting opens my eyes that our money is being dumped to built such a nice office....

So, i was really tired today. Thank God, gracious Dr. P released us earlier... i think he probably sees me closing my eyes.... haha!!


Mmm... no photos today.


I just came back from meeting my DArling SIS!! dinner with her!! chatted...!! :-) she did good in her test today!!! so, i insisted her yesterday to meet me today!!! haha!!!

I'm so proud of her actually!!! haha!! i hope she will be successful in her future undertakings!! :-)

Love her muackS!!!


I have a problem here.. I think i am dependent on my ear phone.... and i keen to get a nice ALTEC LENSING clip on ear phone!!! gosh!!
I'm still waiting for someone to buy me the ear phone.... hahaha!!!!

Hmm... that will be on my Birthday wishlist. one and only.... :-)


How to get rid of dependent-ness on music?


i think i am seriously addicted!! you cant see me alone without my earphone.. Gosh...


60 EARTH HOUR, anyone has any activity? i dun wanna spend my Saturday moaning in darkness!!!!!
take me away!~!

haha!!!


okay, time to touch up my report and aseptic lab reports... and i have to complete DeEr's ASS tonight....
what a burden....


haha!!!


P.S : Cool but warm hearted.

No comments: