My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

If today was your last day...

If Today was your last day? Tomorrow is too late? would you say goodbye to yesterday??


I wouldnt ask this question to myself again.. since the incident which had happened to me.
but after yesterday, I asked myself again and again...

Why?

Someone died in Angkasa Block B. Why? reasons still unknown to me.

Actually, death has been related to me quite close. First is my beloved grandma's dead. I took a long time to get over it, cuz she loved me like no one else.

Second is myself. yeah, I'm quite close to big D last month. not once, not twice. That's why the Big T is in me. T--->Trauma.

If today was my last day, 2mr will be too late.. well, what will i do?

I'll live my day as the last day of my life. When 24 hours has gone, I'll say goodbye to it. Then i'll die in peace cuz I've lived the best day of my life.

Mahatma Gandhi once said :" Live as if you are going to die 2mr, Study as if you are going to Live Forever."

This is one of his teachings that i implement to myself.

As a living human, there's no time to waste.. Even though u've wasted your time, make sure you waste it for a good reason. :-)

Human should always try their very best to live their life. Life doesnt need to be surrounded by branded stuffs, branded outfits, or watever..

To me, as long as life is surrounded by the loved ones of my life, my life is richer than anyone else.

No Gucci can buy me love, No Prada can buy me family. Of course, No LV or Burberry can buy me my loved ones.


As to those at my age,
Study is only part of our life. What we do is, we study, we try our best, we have no regrets.

this is my principle.

As to those who are working,
I knw that it is shitty sometimes, but.. fit your job to your life, not your life to your job.

AS those who are still in Secondary school,
Appreciate secondary life, appreciate all the commotions. Appreciate all your friends.. cuz you hardly have these when you're older.


Not an emo blog..
just wanna Thank DeEr for letting me release my stress on her msn window. I dunno how am i going to pass through yesterday night without all the "boms" i release.

Thanks for bearing with my vulgar words. I knw it is inappropriate.. but... I couldnt help it.

Linkin' Park saved my night too. :-)

No comments: