My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PMS for a while...

Kuen is on hibernating period now.


haiz...

tired...

Anyhow, thank god 2mr's class at 1030am.

Today's last Aseptic lab... Mmm....everything's fine i guess..


Another funny thing,
someone asked me " are you a Christian ??" AGAIN!!!

haha!!

well, mates, do i look like one????


LOL


Today is such a mess to me.
Meetings, ASS, CLass, Study...

At least , I get to have dinner with my juniors. :-) or i should say, my friends. I kinda dislike this Senior-junior relationship. I prefer them to be called as my friend. :-) Sounds closer.

that's why i always name my siblings and family&friends my loved ones. :-)

cuz i really really love them!!! ;-)

Well, kinda moody + PMS today.. cuz i feel like i've wasted today for nothing...
dun mind me, I'm trying to balance up my mood now. :-) hehe....


I'm happy today, cuz I've completed DeEr's ASS. it's about leadership thingy la...
I'm kinda proud cuz I did not squeeze my brain for such long to think of something practical. What I have in mind and in my brain is all the medications, mechanisms... bla bla..

So, lower level of studies are better than higher ones. I have always love my secondary years. ... people look back but there's no turning back in life. haha!!!

I am happy with he way i am living now.. (ceh, sounds like i've lived for 80 years) haha!!

seriously, i am happy la.


-----------============--------------

One conclusion i have for today. I HATE FAKERS!!!
FUck Off my life!!! i've had enough of all the things you've done!!

why on earth people need to fake? even for a smile?


ok la, enough of this.

I'm going off now.



Tired.

No comments: