My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, and REDEEMED 09"’

                               Image193

Obviously…. I was bored.. Today, i can only describe my day as a tired and dull one… yep, occupied with meetings.

This morning, i woke up late. Class at 930am.. i woke up at 9.15!!! My first reaction was.. “ FUCK!”

then i quickly change, wash up and RAN to UNI!! gosh….

luckily, when i reach, the tutorial class just started.. haha!! Mana Tahu, Sher came later than me… hehe… She woke up at 9.15 also.. haha!

so, classes end at 1.30pm. then the MOCK SIMULATION of the PHC starts at 2pm. Gosh.. i was freaking hungry….

so, no time to take my lunch, as i am the ASS. HEAD. so i have to be there. okay, fine, skip lunch only ma….

Wanna thank all my mates who gave us support for the MOCK!! thank you!!!!

mana tahu, everything ends at 4 something, including meeting after the MOCK. so, I tot… it’s dinner time, plus i was not that hungry anymore. Since Sher has practice till 6 (initially).. so, decided to wait for her la.. cuz it’s  be unsafe to walk back alone. :-)

well, she ended up finished everything at 9.20pm. yeah, i studied in the campus till that time… haha!! waited for her… and my hunger gone! LOL…

FYI, I am not on diet!

so, i just came back from ALI BABA, met Josie there and Jonathan! we makan and chatted lo..

Image203 Image202

so, this is wat i did during my revision. I am really tired and Hypo!! yeah, can u imagine my lunch and dinner without glucose, and WATER!! it’s Hunger plus Dehydration!!!

yeah, i was saturated too…so decided to take a short break and scribble what i feel. Yeah, i shouldnt show this, but…hehe…. nvm la.. :-)

Image207 Image199

Left one… it looks like a bird.. it is actually paper shred from the test pad…

yeah, I WASN’T READY TO FLY.

i AM NOT READY YET….:-)

I dunno why i took this pic.. it’s a sudden catch… so.. hahA!!

well, i cant laugh and smile now… I was chatting with DeER just now.. i cant smile and laugh!! why? I am doing facial mask now!!! HAHA!!!

yeah la, how bad… cuz i normally smile when i chat with people.. my face mucle is restricted now.. Mmm…

yeah, this is the mask DeEr bought la… It took me long to finish it. hehe… anyway, i will finish it. :-) and will do it often now, cuz i am lack of sleep!! seriously!!!

I am tired. sleepy.. wanna sleep earlier and be punctual to 2mr’s class 2mr.

My Moral Studies Final exam is next week. so, i am still going to GREENBOX with DeER this Friday!!! haha!! i cant wait!! i hope everything will be as planned!! i miss yelling with her!! i miss duet-ing with her!!! I miss gui ling gao, I miss mamak.. I miss window shopping on dresses!! I miss… going out with her la.. :-)

and to DeEr..Stupid DeER,

I din know that you cried.. haha!! I love it ar!!! haha!! i suka when i see u cry!! haha!! kinda miss ur tears la… u wanna cry this Friday?? I’ll give you a COLD SHOULDER! muahahaha!!!

well, take care ya!! be in one pieces till i see you. Keep everything till this Friday. You can yell, u can be brutal like you always do. I am ready for it, and i’m ready to see you.

I hope you wont hide from me.. cuz i am not THEM. Let me be someone that you can be true to urself. and of course, be true to me. :-) 

I miss your stupid face la. aiks….

okay la, it’s time to wash my mask off. or should i say, peel my mask off. haha!!

Mates, REDEEMED 09’, 31st MArch, Tuesday, MPH, 7pm!! be there!!! let’s support Shereen Ang!!!

and… to those Christians, Pastor Rose is going 2mr too!! :-)

P.S : How can i step in? I wanna cross the boundary… i need courage. :-)

 

No comments: