My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 21, 2009


YUCKS!

I Hate!!
yeah, can u see? i was doing my report in mummy's room till 3am yesterday. (and yet i cannot finish,...)

yeah, when i was on my way back to my room, right in front of the toilet, i saw a baby black Lizzard!!!!!
gosh...


see??




it's very small!!! and .... it's disgusting cuz it's black in colour...




see how small is it??? cute?? YUCKSS@!@!!! they are never cute!!!

then, i kinda like remove it with the floor mat... with slight force, not very hard... but... i dunno why... suddenly...... it became like this...



I knw tht thier tail will fall off.... but i did not expect tht they are so fragile...
and the tail is still moving....
eeew... it is a dalmation....

EEww.... disgusting!! disgusting!!!!




yeah, this is the far view.... very small rite???




okay, when i woke up this morning, it is completely dead....
so i assume, once their tail fell off, they will die.


Mmmm.....

I did not kill it with intention....


haha!!!


Pimple Kid and Kiddo are coming down!!
with a bunch of gang....
haha!


so... I'll be meeting them!!haha!



i think, it will be four..... sweat,....
T_T....

Busy for Dunno What??? haiz......

No comments: