My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 23, 2009

SAturday night, i was happy! :-)

 

A nice Saturday night,

yeah it was last Saturday!! A bunch of buddies came down to celebrate It Seang’s Bday in klang!!!

haha!!

so, they reach here around 7 something pm.. well, they went for Punisher before they meet me lar…

since they requested for Seafood Dinner, I took them to a place which satisfies me everytime i go.

Image046

so, this is them, haha!!! Frm left, Han Boon, It Seang(the bday boy!!), Chon Hong, Joshua, and Shereen.

IMAGE047

our dish.. and they really waited me to come cuz i need to send my mum to another party… :-)

IMAGE048

I’m still polishing my snapping technique.. haha!!

IMAGE049

This is the prawn from Terengganu, fresh!!

Image050 

Crab!! ooh… love it!!

Image051

Curry Fish Head!! the Fish Head is also from TErengganu.. my gift to It Seang, the so called Boy!!

Image052

EAting happily……

Image053

they enjoyed a lot.. :-)

hehe…

Image055

A stupid face of satisfaction!!! haha!!!! high cholesterol meal!! kakakaka….

Image056

erm… this is my plate la…. haha!

Image059

see? not even satu biji nasi tertinggal!!!! everything Elek-boci!!!! haha!!

Image061

so, after dinner, they came to my house…. this is the photto taken at 12am…

Image062

It Seang, Make a wish!! make a wish!!

Image065

I think he is amused on how small the cake is.. it’s even smaller than his face…. haha!

Image067

so, this is the cake.. FROZEN!!

 

Image068

Rules: cite out the candles!! it’s a must on 21st!!!

IMAGE069

The Kiss….. haha! basically, all is his saliva!!!!

Image070

having tough time… haha!! but he is happy i guess.??

Image072

Peace!!!! monkey face!!!

Image071

Last kiss….

Image073

so, this is what we did….

playing guitar… singing….. haha!! and playing Happy Family-liked game!!

gosh….

Image074

Selamba saje….. haha!!

Image077

I miss Raey at that moment… Josh is a good player… Sher ar, ok also la… cuz she bla bla black sheep the whole night… haha!

--------------------. … . . . . .  . . 

a lot of things and games happen here… haha!! since it is a 21st bday and a ALL DARE thingy, let’s just keep all that in the living room.. all ends in our memory.. plus i dun think anyone of us wanna expose the things that we did that day??? haha!

Josh, if u want the videos, get it from me personally.. haha!!

Image086

First snap!! tak jadi.. thanks to their legs!!!! haha!

Image087

Second snap, still got legs… aiks…..haha!!

Image088

Last snap before we adjourn….. nice one!!!

yeah, we were happy!!!

Happy Bday It Seang!!!

:-)

You’re the man! :-)

6 comments:

Elizabeth Monteiro said...

damn i cant believe i missed out on the seafood..looks so yummy.. :(
i want seafood for my birthday too!! haha

dellynn (^-^) said...

haha!!! Eli, can no prob!! come over to my place!! I'll bring u there!! haha!!!

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

next time bring me and Raven also ma T_T forget already meh..

dellynn (^-^) said...

haha!! Elric, sure sure@!! no problem... haha!!! i bring u both, u belanja?? wahahahahahahaha!!!!!

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

wahliao.. i think no problem guar.. i scare my purse empty then all go wash plate

dont worry, i will wash all

girl stand aside

dellynn (^-^) said...

wah.. Elric, so gentlement ar??? erm... u wanna be my maid onot ar? i got lots of plate to wash at home le... hahahahaha!!