My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Plain Friday!! :-)


Okay, i do understand if the best choice is to stay at home....

haha!


just cleaned my bird nest, feet so comfortable now....

will be going back by KTM,cuz daddy's in JB.. sob..

so, can only depart at around 4pm. so, ok la.. :-)


Was cracking on my STUPID PRP report till 3am!!
shit...
what's so tough about it????
haiz... but... the graph really got me insane..
nice experiment, headache report....


It's 3pm now.... listening to musics, blog nakedly... (fuck, u believe??) haha!!

Had some great jokes yesterday...

Kiddo and Pimple Kid had some discussion on where to celebrate Kiddo's birthday, so...
I suggested ba4 hao4 qiao2..
dear chinese, u knw how to read that right??
it's Bridge No. 8 when u translate it directly...

knw what Sher Read that AS??? Ba FOUR, hao FOUR, qiao TWO...
What the????

haha!!

i nyaris pengsan,....
then She read it as "Ba Q " also(cuz my font for 4 looks like q. =_=" )

wah... joker man!!!!

haha!!


Anyhow, cool lar...
she can create jokes... hehe....


i truly appreciate these jokes, i knw... the good time for me with my gang is only this sem.. haha!! nah, not sad at all..
It's another journey of mine. :-)

The most important is appreciate now. rite?? rite?????


I'm on a date!!!
happy!~!!

Tonight!! haha!!! Erm...... i think there's no reason for me to reject it as the person already asked me for so long?????
haha!!!
cant wait for the meal that the person will belanja me.... hehe...


Yeah, it will be 3rd this week, i have a very very very strong intuition.. and it will be four... means 1 MONTH!!!
and... I am so sucky that i dun even knw when her sem break ends....
Mmm..... Is it because i pay less attention ar????

haha!!

no la... cuz i forgot to ask... i think it's around 2 to 3 weeks....
hehe...


okay, i have to pack again, starting my journey back to klang!!! and.... rest...
was tired as i did not have a nice 6 hours sleep for a week d....

aiks...


owh ya,
I was so high and excited yesterday cuz i was nudged by HER!!!! HER!!!!! HER!!!!
haha!!
i didnt know that a person, unattractive like me can draw HER attention.
I dont know what makes her ask about my name after class.... but.... i try to think it from her aspect, Mmm.... maybe I'm a good student???
or maybe i attended all her classes?
or maybe she knows that i'll be a good companion??
or maybe i look familiar to her??

Kuen ar Kuen, u think too much la...

haha!!

anyhow, Her British accent has attracted me since the first class... plus her OKAY appearance, Malay but look like chinese.. owh yeah, she's a grad from UK i assume??
or.... i don't know... but i read her article online which she wrote in UM.
haha!!

Dont really understand the article, but.... kinda admire her spirit, and her style of treaching and talking.

I'm a teacher too, only on Saturdays, so...
It somehow makes me think that.. :" can i adapt her style on my class?? "
obviously NO!
my class is a disciplined class. so, i have to be a flexible rubber band, who jokes when necessary only... and be strict at particular time. :-)


yeah, my RugRats are not adult yet...
but in HEr class, We are adult.

Gosh, I'm still curious about the reason she asked me who am i.... haha!!
yeah, thinking of her.... haha!!! just like how i think of Rae and Raey sometimes. so... uh huh..


Stupid me....



ok la, dearest mummy just called...
asked her to fetch me when i reach klang lo.... haha!!

tata...

cant wait for tonite's dinner!!!!!



P.S : U disappeared? seems like it...... aahah!!!

P.S.S . I'm excited!!!

I'm in love with sleeping...
the more i've missed,
the more i love...

:-)

No comments: