My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Yawn"


Tuesday night..
what a tiring day..

okay, i assume that i get ZERO in my Aseptic Dispensing lab. :-( Erm....
my stupidity... anyhow, i've paid 3 marks to learn today's lesson... and i cannot afford to pay another 3 marks...

Well... it's just part of studies... haha!!
I just came back from dinner.. see the time??

thanks to my lifestyle..
slept everyday after 2am for the past few days..
Today, i got the energy from Brand's Chicken essence..
but it only last me till....erm..... 5pm?

yeah, i took chicken essence at 2 plus am.. crazy ar?
haha... i took it when i knw that i cannot stand.... or when there's lecture such as BioTech the next morning...
Gosh...

So, i came home at 4.30pm.. wrote my article till half way, my eyes are closing, and kept yawning...
yea, i felt sleepy the whole day in fact...

so, i slept from 5 pm to 7 something...

When DeEr msg me about Sue's gift.. i just woke up.. was quite blur that time... it took me a few minutes to think what is the gift thingy....
haha!


anyhow, i know i can count on DeEr to settle it for me..
i have no time to sleep d... dun expect me to think?
haha!!

well, i still dunno what Baby D needs...
so.. DeEr!! I count on you!!! Anything u do, I'm okay with it!
:-)


So, this was what Sher drew yesterday... The first thing that came to my mind when i saw this was.... Joshua.
i dunno why, it somehow look like him...haha!!


yeah la, we were studying Biotech... that's why this is drawn on BioTech notes.
sweat....

look at the picture below....
can u understand the title??



Seriously, i don't really know apa dia jiakap... dia paham saya, tapi saya tak paham dia...


oh dear......


How am i going to cope with BioTech??

Yeah, DeEr was right, this seems to be a hectic sem for me, Just like Eliz told me.."Facing the laptop almost everyday!!!"

yeah, I'm in love with my GirlFren ever since all the assignment and reports started. My GirlFren=My laptop
sounds obscene??
haha!
nah.. i dun feel shy pressing on my GirlFren...
but if i named it my Boyfren, gosh.. i cant imagine my life pressing on my boyfren everyday...hahaha!!



A story about Angkasa Condo, i've compiled this from different people.

One day, 3 girls (my buddies) were walking, They passed through the guradhouse, a Proton Wira stopped there. When they passed by (yeah, they were as usual talking happily). the guy wind down the window and MOAN!
SHIT! FUCKING FREAK!!
HE was MASTURBATING!

Holy Shit...
how on earth could he do that in the public???

He kept moaning and yell :" it's coming out!! it's coming out!!"

what the fuck!

ello!! if lu mau main aeroplane, balik rumah ma... jgn main tepi jalan la!!!

of course!! sexual desire is to be controlled!! u cant just masturbate in the public when u feel like masturbating?


Then next, Josh told me this afternoon... when he went back from dinner, he saw a couple...
HAVING SEX IN THE POOL!!!
He said.. he heard the girl MOANING again...
and... they were hugging each other....
Gosh..
not him only, another 2 guys which are my friends also saw it..

What THe FUck happened to the world!!???!!?

and... someone found a plastic which looked 99.9% alike as condom in the pool before...
see??!!??

I am Still LiVING in MALAYSIA right>??
nah.. i feel like i'm living in a place of no where in Angkasa..
feel like i'm the hybrid who's trying to blend in them... and by right it should be the other way round.

=_="


haiz.... okay... back to my ASS again....

it's enough of relaxing...

time to " Shit and paint wall"..
(translate it to Hokkien)..



P.S : U miss me. I knw. :-p


Kuen is going to sleep early today!!! YIPEE!!


No comments: