My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Contented.. tired... busy??!!!?

I limit myself 30mins to blog... Mmm... is it long enough???
haha!


I just came back from GYM. yeah, UCSI 's gym.. well, not bad.. at least i get to sweat out...
If it's not SHER, i dont think I'll visit that Gym though... yeah, we've paid for it, why not???


good place to release stress...
especially me case in these few days..

tensed? (yeah maybe)
tired? (definitely)
LAck of sleep? (gosh, absolutely!@!)
hungry?( almost every night)
Home sick? ( when i've nothing to do or when i'm hungry)

Yeah.. my sense of day and night sucks these 2 weeks...
U ask me, what time i sleep everyday?
I said :" 2am.."

why?

cuz it's something like 12 am to me....

yeah, u can imagine how ZOMBIE i am now...

I slept in the library just now.. and i dunno how long i've slept....
no one woke me up...
Sher and Josh studying AMT,
me? I'm sleeping with AMT.... =_="
GOSH!!


anyhow.. I just came back, sitting on my nice comfortable chair... looking at my girlfren... I cant stand the temptation to press her tenderly... She is so soft to touch.. so nice to be pressed on... so good to kiss...
(dei.... apa lu pikir??)

My Girlfren la... haha!!


DeEr's result is out d....
I am happy that she PASSED!!!!!
so damn happy!! Stupid DeEr called me yesterday and said tht she failed all... well, i dont believe, cuz i knw.. even though she is stupid, but she wont fail!!!!
wahahahahahahaha!!


yeah, true enough.. she did not!!

anyhow, not 3.5~~!! so... I can save my pocket!!! haha!! Fyuuh......

hehe....

well, next sem...
3.0.. My treat.
3.5, ur treat!
SET!

:-)

I miss everyone back in klang...
It's BAby D's bday this Sunday...
I wonder whether DeEr has bought the gift ar?
Mmm....

sorry la, I would not wanna think of what to get...
no time no time!!!!

I will sleep late tonight!!
very late!!!

:-)

My tensed task for next week,
3 quizzes, 2 lab reports, and 2 more assignments to go...
so, how can i sleep???? eventhough i've SHOOTED one ASS down yesterday!! yeah, shoot till 2 am...


aiks......

feel stressed when i see the amount of workload i have....


so, no time to pang sai...
no time to hang out d..
I seriously miss Chow Tou Foo...
it's so near yet so far....


sigh....

k la. gotto stuck my ass on my AMT..
will have to shoot down my BIOTECH ASS today!!
by hook or crook!! cuz i have 2 lab reports to hand in next friday which i have to finish by saturday.
next Tuesday is Moral Quiz... hvn study yet...
and... Ms Dayang... I hope she wont fail me?? haha!! Kuen's so greedy!!!
then, next Thursday and Friday got 2 quizzes, AMT and Pharmacokinetics....
aiks...

Next Tuesday got lab summore...
then.. means that the only time for me to study is after class and at night!!

Time and Tide... tight!! tight!! tight!!!
You wont understand....

ok, Ciao...
really have to go...


Dellynn will be back in Klang on SAturday afternoon!
She cant wait!!!
SHe swears that she's not going out on Saturday night!!! if she cant finish her report......
hehe... unless....
her friends come to her house la, then she'll sure entertain them! :-)

Dellynn will still Cheap-Box at home@@!! kakakaka!!!

cuz... She loves singing so much!!
she has a good voice?? hahahahahaha!!

Boasting...

tata~

No comments: