My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

NUMA NUMA, Stupid Shit. ha!

hahahahaha!!
i cant resist my temptation to blog this out!!! thanks to Sher for introducing me to such disgrace and funny act which this guy had done to once my loved song-Dragostea din tei.
haha!
it's called---> numa numa

MAKE SURE U WATCH BOTH OF THE VIDEO!! TRUST ME!!!

HAHA!


enjoy





REMIX version!!




I saw this video few days ago.. haha!!!! i had a big laugh... gosh.. and these few days, Josh imitated him EVERYDAY!!!!
gosh.... Josh has long hands.. yeah, tht's why.... haha!!

okay, today's AMT is horrible.. worse than Manjulaa... aiks, disaster, dun wanna mention d....


Well, my SAturday is spent with Jia yi, Elsie, and family...? haha!!!!


I'm still thrilled by the Numa Numa...


PS : Happy V day, not for me definitely.haha!! cuz.. i still dun give a damn. haha!!! V day is just a date, bluek....

No comments: