My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sunday


It will be 3rd next week.

My day, spent with Life CAre, something which i look forward every week. especially spending time with my lady boss. wahahahaha....
she is as usual today, taught me lots of things today.
Love, business, management, life philosophy..
she is my mentor.
:-)


I left my family for movies today.
went as planned, Ong Bak 2.
gosh....

i dont even wanna rate it! haha!!

I've made new friends again this weekend, jia Yi, nice girl..... :-) she gave me her blog add too. :-) wahahaha!! now, i wanna dig for another cute girl of mine's blog. Hmm, where should i start????

haha! by hook or crook, i'm getting it!!! i'm getting it!!!!

Eliz is so obsessed with TWILIGHT!! gosh....
My obsession for it was not as much as her also..... haha!!!

anyway, i'm going to borrow her my already finished Breaking Dawn.
:-)

The weather is super hot today, i can feel the heat once i step out from the cinema.
haha!
ironic....

hot weather, blame who?
blame us la...
cuz we hampalang oso take things for granted.
the earth is getting sick, so do i. haha!

I dunno why, my immune system is getting so fucking low these days. aiks...
my tonsils get inflamed easily these days.. get dry cough easily..
thanks to lack of sleep? huh??
see?

i feel reluctant to study for the freaking pathetic 2 marks---> Aseptic Dispensing Quiz!!
how on earth she is going to distribute the marks?? when we have MCQ, True/false, and SAQ at the same time??? huh??
and mind me, u'll only get the pathetic 1 mark if and only if u scored 50% above.. stupid rite?

I'm getting pissed with her speed in changing her mind...
she tells u A now, She'll tell u B in the next second..
then, 10 minutes later, she'll tell u C.
What the Fuck?

I cannot be pissed with her, i know....
i still have to deal with her....
not once, not twice... but...
haiz.. as long as i'm in UCSI Uni, i'll have to face her.
so, dont hate. love her?? ( vomit!!! never!!!)

haha!


I saw something in Full Of Shit (F.O.S) just now... haha!



I love it!! special!!!

Live like an angel, die like a devil...




Well, next weekend is not a free week for DeEr i guess, haha!! she has lots of programmes which i am not and wont be invited la. wahahahaha!!!
so, yep, it'll be 3rd week next week.
make it four? haha!!
i seriously hope not........


next week, what will i be?

gosh, i'm working on my article now.... :-) wait till i expose it next sem la.... haha!!

okay, dinner time.

P.S : dear i miss and love you lots. wahahaha!!! wish i can go with you.

No comments: