My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009


 

Couraged


 

When THINGs aren't the same anymore, what would you crave for again?

What would you do to me?

What would you feel for me??

Will you still be the same again?

Will I be the same to you again?


 


 

Wow, Dellynn's obsessed with writing and she is searching for ideas for an article that she is going to produce.

Well, obviously, the idea above is not the thing that she is going to put in the newsletter. Haha!


 

My Saturday in Cheras, what would it be?

I am still curling up in my blanket, watching YouTube.. again.


 

My outing to Mid Valley has proudly announced the arrival of Valentine's day by watching Valkyrie with a bunch of "Gay"
Friends. Haha!!

Thanks to It Seang, I've became a gay now!! Wahaha!! And he's a gay now too.

Waliao!! What the hell happen??

Nah, a bunch of us decided to watch Benjamin Button at first.. but thanks to the movie's popularity, FULL HOUSE! So, our next choice is Valkyrie. Erm, not a bad one.. can I not rate it? Haha!!


 

Basically, I had fun with them.


 

Do you knw that Adolf Hitler
actually committed suicide?? Hell yeah! I knew it only yesterday.. haha!!

Yeah, My history is totally a fail fail!


 

I seriously don't give a damn aout Valentine's day. Okay!!!! I am not involved in part of this romance, and not in these few years I guess.

People who said : " V day., so what?"

Ppl who said this Maybe celebrating with his or her loved ones in a candle light restaurant or going to somewhere else to spend time together.

SO what?? Hahahahaha!!

Makes me thought of Pink's SO WHAT.

Yeah, I don't give a damn.


 

Sher said I'm cruel by saying this, well…. Yeah, I may be, but.. why should I care?


 

My Saturday .. half day is gone , thanks to AMT, and thanks to the hanging time!


 

I am still thinking on what topics should I write. Well, Poh Xuan said if I know how to blog, I will know how to write an article.

Erm… I consider that a sweeping statement. Haha!!

Yeah…


 

My idea is dying…


 

A question arose yesterday : " did you get horny sometimes?"

Asked by her…

What should I say??

Honest speaking, I don't. I don't know why the hell she asked this question… is it because the fail attempt? Haha.. I don't know.


 

Dellynn's Thursday and Friday are so contented.

Spent my days in MV with different ppl. Yan, my friends, argh…. What a fun moment with them.

Back to the root, I still miss daddy and mummy back in klang……..


 


 

Love is all around and I've decided not to walk this lonely bridge alone.

No one knows what will be happening to me. It is big, and I dunno how to face my colleagues, my friends with the trouble I am having. I cant seem to have the courage to say it out. But guess, what, when I told Yan, I feel so relieved, it's like I've released my thousand tones of burden from my heart.

Haih….. I will start to tell when the time comes. I am not avoiding my problem, cuz soner and later I am going to face it. But u know what? I am glad that I am going to face all that with a bunch of gang. Haha!


 

I feel more courage now.


 

Yes, I think I can face it bravely….. bravely….. bravely……

I know you will stand beside me. I know you will…

J


 

P.s
: gay for a day.

No comments: