My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Noob Monday { =_="}

Early morning, 9am class, but pathetically, class gets to start only at 9.50am, thanks to all those miscommunication. aiks...

so, at last, we only had 45 minutes of lecture... =_="


Lone ranger, i consider myself as.
Sometimes, things just crossed my mind. haha!! people, objects, fantasies... all seem to conquer my mind during the 50 minutes waiting period this morning. Yeah, I realize again my life is just..... in a circle.

Takes me hard steps to expand it. Owh, i think i live like a stick. haha.. what she says really strikes me now. I live like a stick.
There are things that i don't wanna accept not because its morally unacceptable, but it's because i dont have the guts to try and to open up my heart.
well, i knw i shouldnt be this way anymore since the day....i.....
anyhow, i am trying to improve... but now, i know i just couldnt.

I reject, and i can take rejections too.
cuz i am way used to it. yeah, reject and rejections.
it takes lots of training to take rejections though... duh! haha!

live hard, die hard. isnt it?

so, this picture came about when i was thinking about my life...


It's my ring file, call me a psycho then cuz it makes me realize how big my life is. :-) haha!

So, as lectures go on, i thought of dear, thought of the things dear said to me yesterday which made me feel worthwhile.
YEs, i deserve to be loved.

One thing i wanna learn the most is to accept more than i give. Stupid, dumb mind of mine cant seem to learn and accept this lesson. why>????

haha!! maybe... I am special as i divert a bit bit.. compared to the others who are normal... just like today's dozing-off lecture, where the projector has something wrong and it makes the slides.... tilted... yeah, even the slides diverted a bit bit today..... hahahaha!!

oooh.. i tilted my head in the lecture.. haha! not listening, but sleeping. =_="


see? how tilt is the tilted slides??




Tigress had made our life miserable today. I chose not to write about it as it pissed me off...a lot!! so, as a return, i decided to replace the Tigress with my little baby angel!!!!


I miss her lots.... lots!! she had a fresh bruise on her face, cuz she fell, and she can still laugh and jump up and down now.... haha!! cute!! kids just dont get afraid of things, especially her.. I wish i could still run and jump around right after i fell.. ;-(

I wish i could promise Ju as she dated me... but....
thank god she understands. :-)

:-)

okay, time to stuck my ass in the aseptic notes..
Tigress!! I wanna hate you but.... i can't...
you make me feel like strangling you everytime you speak and change ur mind...
ARGH..........Argh....................


P.S : dear i love you too, and u know that always. Good luck. i really really wish to be there....for you.

No comments: