My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

GREAT DAY


My day was great.

Gosh, I feel alive again, being able to tell my deepest me to Yan. Haha.. I guess there are only certain people that you can really be true to.

J eh, not tht I'm not true to everyone , okay?? I treat everyone sincerely and whole heartedly.


Look at the time now, class at 8am, it's 4am now, still hvn sleep. Aiks…

Just came back from Aseptic discussion, at Sher's
place.

Then, me and Josh went for supper, I drank, he ate. We chatted!

From 12 something to almost 3am??!??

Gosh, I din know that I can talk so long with him. We have a bit bit similarity la… bit bit only.. but we can talk for hours long.


I'm sorry for not being able to be back home today, as Kuen has class on Saturday, 9am to 1pm. But.. thank god she does not have training 2mr!! haha!!

Cuz the class was replaced on last Sunday.

So… YIPEEEE!!!!



Okay, I have to force myself to sleep for 3 hours. Cuz today's class will be a whole day as I have lab from 2pm to around 4.30pm.

I am seriously lack of sleep. Seriously….


I feel very contented today. Not because of the KTV session, it's because I feel happy and glad to meet Yan again. It was last year June since I met her. Lots of chats today. Barrierless.. yeah, I think some will understand that. Just like whatever things that I feel like saying to my siblings, I will tell them. If I miss Raey, I will msg him and ask him apa dia buat, then say I miss him lo. The sweetest thing is to receive a " Lov ya!"
from him! Haha!


So, that makes me happy. Seeing the arrival of certain ppl's msg will make me thrilled too! J yeah, those IP's. a.k.a Important Persons.


Stress is everywhere, it's all over me. But.. I can still cope.

My busy life is going to get worse starting next week, cuz every week have quiz… argh.. still not fully prepared. Haiz…


Okay, I promised Josh that we'll be the pioneer to join the RING, and start initiating ppl and to improve our class. Well, you wont know how naïve most of my classmates is.. and how passive are they.


Okay, I've to sleep.


Bonne nuit mi amigos.

No comments: