My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009


Tired....again..

"yawn"..
u may wonder why i start with a yawn again.
yes, it's 12 am now.. and i just reached home.
today is the UNIFEST day
.. well...

I am aside being the witness of the day. of course, i listened to most of the songs..... i did not dance with them ( as what i've planned)..cuz I was doing my exhibition stuff... yeah, till 11.40pm..
again, not being home for more than 12 hours... today's class starts at 8am... so... aiks... u can count.

well, at least, today is a meaningful day.. cuz all of us sit together working things out. we were having fun, doing things, cutting, paste stuffs.. wow... kinda enjoy.
thanks to Sher who is willing to help us out. her effort is really appreciated.

we were all darn sleepy and tired..

anyhow...
I still get to get close with Juwita Suwito!!! hahahaha!!!

tht's me and Juwita!!!! haha!!!!! cool man!!! I love her voice!!! she sang "No one" from Alicia Keys... wow.. the whole crowd was so high!! including me!! :-)haha!


Us and the handsome guy!!~ owh ya, the are Second Movie Scene or dunno what Scene band.... they sang nice song!!! Malaysians, but based in Australia... gosh, the 3 guys are so handsome, but i only sempat tk with the two.... :-) good voice they have! :-)

owh... Sher also get the chance to tk photo with Juwita!!! haha!!! cuz it's with my phone ma.... haha...

right after that, me n Sher went up to continue our work....


then... after we finished, it's already 11.20am....
so....

due to the non-availability to dance and yell with the crowd, so.. we decided to shock sendiri by playing with these!!! which is in the goodie bag...:-)

and.....

yeah, tht's what we did... haha!!!




of course, all along, all of us has lots of laughs, jokes...
Jenny, Angie, Kui Choo, Shereen, PX,Ying Wei and Kean Tat... of course .. ME@!! haha!!

well, first time working as a team,... they are great members!!!

Thanks to Jenny and Sher... who's not in our team.. they are willing to sacrifice their time for us. I really appreciate a lot. :-)


now.. I am tired. so...

Bon nuit.

I'm going back by KTM 2mr most probably..


so... class at 8am 2mr..
i need energy.


A day without you...
makes me uneasy...


Hollywood movies are going up to RM 20.
yeah....
i heard so... cuz i din get the chance to read the newspaper today. :)


----------------------==================---------------------
I miss you... much.

No comments: