My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Tired night… lonely night…?? No!! not lonely at all! J


"yawn"…


It's 10.50pm now.. I just came back from pasar malam..

Gosh…

Knw what?

My class starts at 9.30am. so.. one shot till 1.30pm. then meeting with the TIGRESS for the Exhibition Slides..this is for the coming Public Health Campaign in One Utama this June.

The meeting with her till 2pm.. then rush to rehearsal at 2pm.. till 7pm….

7pm..tired.. but hungry.. so, already promised Sher, Ker li, and Trish to go Giant for the nicest mee in Connaught. Well, I tukar baju, and keluar again.. till 11pm.

Not been home for more than 12 hours… gosh….

See?

After Pandamaran's campaign, there's another Taiping one on the 7th Feb.… someone asked me to go.. but sorry la,.. I wanna go home…


Then, it wil be the main PHC in this coming June.

Aiks…

My job is never-ending..

I've put lots effort for this small even in the coming Pandamaran Campaign..THOSE WHO ARE STAYING IN KLANG, PLZ GIVE US A LITTLE SUPPORT BY MAKING URSELF AVAILABLE ON THE 17TH ANF 18TH JANUARY 2009 to attend the free tests in PANDAMARAN METHODIST CHURCH. Thanks. Your attendance is much appreciated…. Cuz… we really did lots of stuff.. sleepless nights..no rest after class. Rehearsal…. Alterations…


Please do support us by helping us hit our target group. Thanks!!!

------------------========================------------------------------------------------

Sher's dad was admitted last Monday. She was super worry.. well, as her friend, I'm worry too. Friends, of course I care for friends la…

It's CBS. It is said to be a minor disease, which surgery will be the LAST SOLUTION.

Anyhow, I'll pray for her dad. J

--------------------====================-----------------------------

Dr. P did say something.. owh ya… about VISCOSITY,

HE said, "those particle size which is regular exhibits lower viscosity compared to irregular sized particles, just like all of you."

Yeah, it was a joke he made… haha! To make us understand. J


Moral Studies had me becoming more positive. Yeah, I like the Lecturer accent of speaking English, it is so British style. I love it. She is a good person, with no "lame" word in her mind. Owh yeah, tht word makes ppl " negative"


Mind me :

Dellynn is staying at the campus till 11pm 2mr.

Let her expose her timetable…

9am till 1.30pm (non stop class).

2pm till 6pm/7pm rehearsal.

6m onwards, She'll be going to the UNIFEST!
Haha!! It's a concert organized by dunno which club… To celebrate UCSI as a UNIVERSITY! Haha!

Guess what, Fly fm troop
will be going… lots of artists… and the most important is Juwita Suwito!!! Yuhoo!!!! Get to see her finally!!!!!! Gosh… her voice is so brilliant!!!

Who's her? She's sister of Aubrey Suwito, the famous music producer in 8tv. Gosh…. Both of them are so talented!!

Juwita, beautiful, gracious, lovely, religious, talented… where to find this type of girl???? Haha!!

I cant wait to meet her!!!! Serious!!!

All these while, she is only having concert in church.

Yeah, tht day darling Carol msg me right after hearing her concert!!! Gosh, I was so envious!!! I love her singing and songs!! So, I would not miss the chance to see her now especially when she is so near to me…. Haha!!


Juwita Suwito!!!! Here I come!!!!

Owh… I cant believe tht Sher likes her too. Haha!! J

Ppl are curious why I love Christian bands and singers who will only perform in church.

I dunno why… I guess it's because of friends… Like The Planet Shakers, Starfield, Switchfoot, Juwita Suwito.. do u knw Hannah Tan can sing?? yes@ she can! The MTV VJ! Haha!!

Yup, my Christian friends exposed me to them . :-0

Yup, lots of talents here. So.. why still Jay Chou? Why still Jolin? Since the Christian bands and singers sing better and sing meaningful songs? Haha!!

Nah… tht's just my humble statement.

Dun hate me.


Me? I'm open to any options actually. Some say I'm cincai,
some say I'm a follower. But me.. have you ever stand on my side and think about how I see things and how I feel?

Yeah, I am only taking things openly. Means, I leave my options wide. I do not close myself up for things that I knw only.

Just like… I eat almost everything because I open up my mind to everything.

J

Human, they have to try before they judge. If not, it's not fair to other ppl…

Yup, same like if you hate balitong… or sashimi.. it's not fair to their tasty-ness… haha!! (what the)!!


So, be open for everything, do not curl yourself up to the things tht you knw and the things tht you like only. The world is still wide for you to explore! :-p



Dellynn lim has affection towards Cams, gosh… the UniFest 2mr, there'll be exhibition of cameras… haha!!! For sure she'll go!! J who knows they will have 70% off for UCSI student? Huh???

Dellynn, keep dreaming la…

Tak boleh diselamatkan lagi….


Haha!


K la, it's 1130 pm and I belum mandi…

But I have to wait till around 12am… aiks… to wait for the food to digest… haiz…..


Friday night… Sher, I suggest that she sees her dad first.. at least look at his condition… cuz.. if I were her, I will be super worry.. and I dun wanna regret if I've missed any chance to see him. J not so? What is more important than family?

Boyfren, fark-off aside.

Girlfren, shut-off aside…

Family is the root when you shake.

But you dun purposely go and shake ur butt for no reason la… haiz…

Wanna shake ur butt, wait till u're mature enough first la… cuz belly dancers right, they wont wanna hire kina-sai. Haha!!


I dun feel excited if I'm being courted or in a relationship…

Why?

Cuz I dun crave for one. I'm excited enough if my dad and mum hold their hands together as they walk…. Eventhough me and bro is around.. owh.. they use to do tht. J

Me?

I dun use to have crush on Raey's shoulder when he's young… I hated him.

Now, I wouldn't wanna let his shoulder go even for a second! Haha!!

I miss him….

He'll be back next Thursday!!!
Yippee!!!!!!!! Love him!! Love him!!!! Love him!!! Muacks!!! Muacks!!!!!

I cant wait!!! Wait for me!!!! Till Friday…. Haha!! I will request him to fetch me!!! Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!


I miss my siblings……

His shoulder…

His blurr-rism…

Her stupid butt…


Aiks……


K la, I shall adjourn.


As I said, 2mr… I need energy. J



Seafood, do I have fate with you?

Haha… depends on DeEr la. J

I'm ok with anything. J let her decide la. J

No comments: