My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009


 

Best thing bout tonight is we're not fighting.


 

The best dinner ever for this whole week!! Better than Mc.D!


 

Yeah, why? Had dinner with DeEr..
at 10 30pm. (happie)… Late? Yes…

I always love meals….. hehe…. And chats… ok, I'm not bias, k? just tht… sometimes you feel tht you cant really talk in front of other ppl.. .

Yup, I'm a listener most of the time. J but I'm not when I'm alone. Hehe… depends on who am I with. J


 

I reach klang around 5pm… then me and friends went to PAndamaran Methodist kindergarten
to do some prep… I'll upload the photos later.. J


 

Yeah, me, PX, kean Tat, JenWin. 4 of us… with Pastor Steven. J

Our stuff… looks little, but it took us more than 4 hours to complete…

Gosh..

We paste on the slides… wow, it was brilliant.. I felt satisfied with our hardwork….

Anyhow, another troop of ppl came around 9.40pm to continue their job.:-)


 

I have to reach by 7am later… but.. I'm still awake at 2am now.

Gosh…


 

Well, today// something bad happened…

After lab, Ms. Eugenie
(our lab assistant) purse gone… and.. it was right after our class session. Owh ya, I went back d…

I received a msg saying tht her purse is gone and asking whether who found it…

Yet, suei sue, tht class was the TIGRESS's class! She said our class got thief and wanted to see our class next week…

Cham… we are fated not to have any good life throughout our study years…..

Haiz…

Anyway, I hope the one who took the purse at least return the purse to her. Tk the money, but return the purse plz…..


 

Dun make our life miserable… cz it's already miserable now.. especially when she's fucking suck
teaching us Aseptic Dispensing. Sigh…..


 

I have a really weak back muscle, and the condition got worsen…. I hope I can stand the whole day standing for today and Sunday….. haha!!

I have to!! Cuz our effort….. yea… it's our hardwork……


 

Plz show us some support ya!! J


 

Me, felt contented today.

Why?

Woke up early…not enough sleep.. class from 8am till 3.30, with half and hour break only..and I dun get to eat lunch….. aiks…

Came back to klang, doing stuff till 10 something pm.

See? See how long I starve?

Haha!! I hope after this week, I'll get some good sleep…..


 

---------------------=====================------------------------------


 

Wanted to do some calculations… but…. Too bad, my eyes are not listening to me….

Cuz… it's very tired now.


 

Ok, I'll update later. If I have the energy. J


 


 

P.S : Nice to have dinner with you again back in Klang. J

P.S.S : Raey, sorry ar.. always reply ur msg late…. Cuz I'm busy and u always msg me at the wrong time… haha!! I miss you@@!! Faster faster come back!!! I want ur shoulder ONLY!!! Haha!


 

Dellynn is freaking tired now…. Her hair is dry now..so, time for bed. J


 

She wish tht her campaign will be a success. J


 

No comments: