My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008


 

Sleepy sleepy….


 

Bloody shit.

Another stupid fler who wants profit from a non profitable camp.

Shit… I was really pissed off… but thanks to SA.. she defended the purpose of the camp.

Yeah… I was elected as the Ass Head? SA is the Head?

SA was reluctant… but…. She took up finally…

SA, I will "chang" you!! No worries!!!

Just like old days…


 

Yeah, you… you are included too.. but, not holding any posts yet. J but.. we still need helpers.. L


 

Today,

Not wonderful..

My throat became more itchy….

Gosh…

Dextrometophan plus Promethazine…. Drowsy… but… AL's existence in my house this afternoon forced me to fight against the side effects of the 2 medications. Gosh…

I've made it through. J
cheers!!!

She gave me a bar of dark choc, 75% cocoa…as Xmas gift. Wrapped nicely with present paper.. haha!! Yeah, I did told her before I love dark choc, with high % cocoa. J


 

Will eat it 2mr… after my meeting. J


 

She is going to NS on 28th Dec, 3 am!!! See the time!! 3 am!!!

Gosh….

How am I going to send her???

Hell…


 

Anyway, I showed her to my mum… J haha!!!

Mum was bothered about me being in love with a girl now after Last Saturday's conversation… hahahahaha!!! I love to see mummy's reaction on that!! She is so cute@! Mum, it wont happen to me k? I wont make you sad…. J I have lots of frens who are younger and older than me because…. (mum, I really dunno…)

Haha!! Fate gua…. J


 

And… I do hope to have a Cinderella story of my own, k? hehe….


 

So, my msg tone rang again. I hope I can assign my msg tone instead of ring tone…. Hehe…

So tht I'll knw who msged me… cuz there are some ppl tht I hope to msg everyday, and there are some ppl tht I hope they will stop msging me.

Anyhow, once I saw the photo and name tht I like, hehe…. I will be happy la. J

Yup, most of them tht I love… I have their photo assigned on their contacts. Wahahaha!!


 


 

My so called only entertainment is not updating. I think the owner is fainted somewhere… or maybe drown in the sea of love, or sea of laziness, so.. leave it la. Anyhow, I'm never sick of the owner. And… tht's a kind of fate too.

Fucker TC has becoming so fake. Hate it.

Bro has becoming sarcastic… ONE PIECE!!! Hate you for not copying it to me!!! I want tht Cartoon!!!

Mum… like I said..she worries tht I will fall into the sea of wrong love. Haha!! Which is impossible!!! I guarantee… :-0

Dad… sleeps like there's no tmr…. And said tht he needs to make an appointment to see me…. Sweat….haha….

Me?

I am at home this whole day… except for 9pm…

I went for a meeting in JETH at 9pm, after watching "Wei Xiao Pasta" on the China channel.

So…

Turned out… there's something.

It's good to work with my partner again. SA. She is a good partner. But I hope she wont eat me up. Cuz I just confirm a thing that I doubt about her. J


 

Ok, GOL has me spinning around.

I'm going to suck the cough DM again, to feel sleepy.

AL…

I will try the sleeping "technique" tonight… hahaha!!! I just hope tht after I try, my cough wont become worse….. or maybe I'll wait till I'm healthy again. J


 

I'm really sick of the suckers who run our country….

Guys, there will be another 4700 ppl losing their jobs in next 3 months…

So…

Plz spend to help the economy…..


 

I love,

So I laugh.

I hate,

So I grump.

I'm sick,

So I whisper…

I'm happy,

So I teased her.


 

Dad seems to get used to her voice, so bising, so funny….

Yeah, you pinned my dad! Hahahahahahaha!!!!


 

P.S :
what do you think of having magee for lunch 2mr? well…. I dun junk… so, should I junk? For once?


 


 

No comments: