My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008


 

Random Feeling.


 

Ooh… I love my Xmas tree more…thanks to ME? Haha…

Ooh.. I love Kiat Kiat more….

Ooh... I love my bro's bed more..

Ooh.. I love myself more…

Ooh.. I love my sleep more..

Ooh.. I love More more…


 

Haha!!


 

This morning, I woke up. What I saw? Yeah, my alarm clock, rang at 7am. I was reluctant to wake up, but… due to the meeting in Cheras, I have to, so tht I could avoid all the jam. Thank god, I drove at an average speed of 90km/hr. so…. I was safe. Yeah, took my sweet time to drive… enjoy the loneliness of driving, without anyone by my side. Well.. I am not used to it.. but, I have to. Right?


 

The talk Show went on well. I cant be more proud to hear that. I was really thrilled! J

Anyhow, Good luck in upcoming test. J


 

Today, received a call from LC… and… I am regret to have taken up the call.

Kiat Kiat…

Thanks a lot. I love you more now!!! Haha!! If it wasn't you, I will have to be a dry corpse once I reach StarHill.. Kiat kiat, I will do anything for you!!!! Haha!!

Dei, I am not cheap…

No one could understand how thankful I am to him … cuz he got us out from THE CAR!!!!

Gosh… he saved my lung's life…

I promise I'll be there on Wednesday night!!! Promise!! Promise!! Promise!!!!!


 

Ok, tht was my afternoon.

Julene did msg me… and said tht she cant do anything when Kiat Kiat said he cant drive the Naza… haha!!

Anyhow… it's ok…

She understands how I feel.. J hehe…


 

Well, things are settled now. J


 

So… cheers!!!


 

I'm picking my ass up on studies.

At the same time, I cant wait for this Thursday's Jogoya.( Reminds me of the Fucker TC.)

Well…..it Means….. WE CAN SHOP!!!!!! Cuz kiat kiat is driving his private car!!!!!!! Haha!!

Muah,

I've learnt something from Aunty Jackie last Sat, when she stays over in my house. She taught me the importance of the state of mind.

She told me….

" If every morning, when you wake up, you tell yourself that today is going to be a good day, it will be a good day. If you keep a positive attitude throughout the day, positive things will come your way. "


 

I personally feel it's true. Live simple. Cuz happiness is simple. My happiness is… the happiness of my loved ones. Tht's all. If they are happy, I am happy.

If they are not happy, of course, I will still laugh and be happy in front of them, so that… they can see my happiness and be happy.

(you'll be happy easily if…. Your happiness is simple. Those who knw me long enough, they'll see my transformation..)


 

It sounds easy, but.. try it. U'll knw the level of difficulty. J


 

Okiez….

Cassie is darn Cute.

Hong Li looks handsome to me (stop vomiting)..

I wish I have a boyfriend like Raey..

I wish I have another sister.. (mummy, why??? Why??? Nehee……..)

I wish I have an elder brother to protect me… instead of me taking the elder brother's part now. Haha!


 

I think God is fair.

I may not have a boyfriend like Raey now… but.. I have a brother named Raey.

I may not have a sister now, but I have a similar one which bully me everyday.. Yeah, she always spanks me. Kakakakakaka…

I may not have an elder brother now….i knw I'm not going to have one… tht's why… I am the "elder sister" now.

Hehe..


 

I'm glad tht mummy love the purple light i've bought to decorate the Xmas tree... HoHoHo….

Merry Xmas!!

Yeah… though she said it's a bit expensive, but she was totally shut by the word "long term investment"…. Yeah, I was the one who shut her down.

Anyhow, if it gives happiness, who cares about the price??

I am willing to pay even for 10 buffets.. As long as all of us are happy, so….who cares?

Cuz…the memory will only be between us… so special, so true…

I still love buffet with my parents and siblingsSsSs (dun look left and right, you, yes you, included)…. Can I have it once more?

Haha… maybe next year. It will be in……… The Legend, KL. Haha! Another nice place I loved!!!


 

Stay tuned for another buffet outing!!!!!!!!

J


 

I wonder what are my darlings doing now…..

How about my dears?

My sayang?

Guys, I miss you all so much…


 


 

P.S
: I should've pass my girlfren to you… cuz… I will not need her on Wed…. sigh….

P.S.S
: Raey, padan muka…. Love you muacks muacks!! Miss you so so
so so
so damn much!!!! Come back faster la…. I miss your shoulder…and your butt!! hehe…


 

==========================--------------==============------------=========


 

Lee Chong Wei, you 've made Malaysia proud…

And ur uSD 60K….

Gosh….. you can retire anytime!!! Mew Choo will be a hang fuk
wife!! Haha!!


 


 

 

No comments: