My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008


 


 

MERRY XmAs!!!


 

Happy Christmas!!!


 

Have a wonderful celebration guys!!! J


 

Summary of my day:


 

  1. Meeting
  2. Work
  3. Fetch DeER
  4. Bread Luncheon with DeEr
  5. K song at home… alone?
  6. Went LC to war with Kiat Kiat (happy!)haha!
  7. Went back home
  8. Received a bad news… owh…..
  9. Had dinner with dad n mum in Vietnam Kitchen..
  10. Shopped at JJBT
  11. Bought some small gifts for my lil siblings…
  12. Stickers…haha.. I cant get rid of you..
  13. Then.. came home.. mummy is wrapping small boxes to deco my Xmas tree..
  14. Muah, editing slides again..

And of course, the sweetest thing is u get replies from all tht you've sent MERRY XMAS!

Tht's the happiest.. J

My siblings replied.. in fact, they are the first.

Friends…. Haha..

Thanks..


 

Merry Xmas!!!

Fifi just took her Xmas Bath! Haha!!


 

Well…


 

Have a prosperous celebration!!


 

Muah… feel sleepy cuz I've sucked on the Cough DM again… well, Dextrometophan and Promethazine, drowsy.. J


 

Jogoya!!!
Chotto mattei!!!

Iteki-mas!!

Haha!!


 


 

P.S : Another level, yes.. there we are.

P.S.S :
Raey!! I love you!! Muacks muacks muacks!!!!!!!! You melt my heart by calling me sis….. J

No comments: