My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008


 

Night… tonight.


 


 

"coughing"…


 

Yeah… my dry cough… bad.. bad…

Is it good to keep a distance from both of them?

Apparently, I did not receive their msg anymore…

Probably one has return to Cameroon for her Sem holiday and another one has got me forgotten… "cheer"!!!

Me?

Free girl again!haha!!


 

DeeR is having her talk show on Homosexuality in less than 12 hours time. So…. I really wish her luck on tht!!! I knw, she can do it. But…. I think the statement where her results will be bad on tht day when she sees me doesn't really apply anymore…. Haha!

Nah… I dun wanna be the culprit.

I'm half deaf, half blind, have only half of my voice… ooooh… I sound so sexy these 2 days… haha!

Yeah, my nose blocked… causes ear stucked. Eyes get tired easily… due to lack of rest…

In short, I'm sick because I have lack of rest. I failed in taking care of myself… sigh…..


 

Met Alo last Saturday for Lunch!! I had lamb steak and Earl Grey!!! Hehe…. Satisfying….

Nice to meet all of them again!!! Really!!

Later at 4pm, I went to my little RUGRATS!!! Haha!! Gosh…..

I'm taking the most senior class…

Was torturing them though… hehe… I am famous in torturing ppl… tht's what I am known for.. haha!!

It's good to meet them again… my juniors, my seniors? (I'm the most senior one there… the last girl standing among the BLACKS! :-p


 

Muah wasnt feeling good this morning….

For the 1st time of my life, I'm feeling blurrrrrrrr…… like a blurrrrr cat which keep knocking it's head on the floor!

I was really a blurrrr HomoSapien this morning….

But thank god, I picked up.


 

CheerS!! The CaBBAGE is CaBBAGE again!!! Yay! Cabbage!!!

DEER looks more like a patented cabbage now… wahahahahaha!!!

She looks cute… more mature compared to curly fries?


 

Anyhow, it is a nice try.. as it turns out….. quite presentable… mind me.. it's only "QUITE"..

Just came home from her home. (what a sentence!!!??!)

Ate her mummy's Tang Yuan… owh… I feel so homie there… hehe…yeah, normally my late Grandma was the one who will make it…. She never forgets to buy the Rice powder…

Honestly, it has been 2 years I'm eating the pre-packed ones…. And I dun really like it.

Tht's why, DEER's mummy 's Tang Yuan is…. DELICIOUS!! Muacks!!! muacksSS!! Love it!!

Can I kidnap mummy forever ar??? Hahahahah!!


 

Nah, her whole family is friendly.. treats me well? I guess.

Sometimes, feel sorry to keep her till late night. Haha!! (not my fault, it's DeEr's will!)


 

Bro has been back to KT for a few days.

I am alone?

Yeah… it doesn't feel right to not have a big half naked guys sleeping beside me now… cuz I was always playing with his bush on his armpit…. Hahaha!!

J

Anyhow…

We will meet again in one month's time.


 

Dellynn hates travelling everyday… she don't mind travels to somewhere nearby, but not to the Stupid Cheras….


 

Dellynn is broke. So…. She'll mourne in the cave for at least a month.

Haha! You believe it?

Hehe….


 

---------------===========---------------------


 

Just read the Khir's blog in her house. The KHINZIR who wants to transform Maths and Science to BM again.
Fuck you KHINZIR! Are you having the right mind now?

IF we do not change now, how are we going to advance?

I really don't understand why all the suckers are so short sighted….

Can you all just wake up??? From you slimy dreams???

Face the reality!!

The Law of Natural Selection, from Charles Darwin still applies k? If we become the extreme ones, which stays undeveloped for a long period of time, we will be eradicated!

Understand that!!! Where is your stupid common sense!!!??!

Eat Dung.!


 


 

I'm sick of politicians… BN la, UmNO la, whatever shit la… (I actually dislike the "shit" at the ending…)haha!

Ya.. whatever la…

I'm sick of it. I want change!!!

Politicians governing are using their butt hole to think!! Tht's why all their ideas are shit!


 


 

k.


 

wanna sleep.


 


 

P.S :
The Qs really got me thinking. Am i? or am I not? I think I have problem answering in tht….

SA, has the courage…. But… I dun…. Hv… it…… yet…….haha!! sampat la…. I have whole family to jaga… so, mummy, keep it up ur simple mind!! J


 

P.S.S :
Fuck TC. JoGoYA ur butt head! You are another CC.


 

P.S.S.S:
don't hesitate…. Don't doubt…. After all these while, you still don't understand the fact???

No comments: