My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 20, 2008

DArk Eye...


What a short night to sleep. Thanks to Me and Rahell...
Blame me cuz i slept late?
nah...

was at home resting...

having bad sneezing....

haha!!

yeah, loading GOL epi43. Gosh....

My mum and i had set up a small Chrismast tree... Well... It was a good experience with her i guess?

Things... has to be give and take sometimes.
I've given up something. but i've got back some things that others might not have for their whole life..

Yeah yeah...

Mummy is the most simple person in the world.
maybe only to her children?
haha...


I valued my family time more.. erm, including you i guess. Tht's why i said tht on the other day.


okiez... Cheang and Yolk commented on my chats. well.. I may be ganas, but only in blogs. :-)
I'm still an innocent girl........ (imagining the cat in Shrek with the innocent, bright eyed look) haha!

I may be suppressing my condition now, which is flu, cough..fever... yeah, I hvn been sick for almost half a year.. guess i wasnt able to keep the record of not getting sick?

My cough is getting more often, yeah... dry cough. thanks to the "Xiang pian" i had this morning? makes my dry cough even worse. Anyhow, Chicken doesnt worsen my condition, cuz i still tk them. :-)

Erm..... but not bananas? hehe...

It's a Saturday, I can see all my darlings today.... "CHEER"

I miss them!@ a lot@

Owh ya,
AL said she wanna learn some self defense trick from me lately... haha.. yeah, there was one week, she followed me to my class. so she said she was interested. haha!! co-incidently we were doing some throwing technique.... (wait till you see how to roll on the floor... it may probably kill your interest) "wink"

Yup, teaching small naughty kids is part of my life now.. Gosh, they are cute!@
owh ya, I hope AL and Elsie did not get scared of how strict i was in my class, when i am teaching.
I am totally a different person there?
hehe... of course, i have a discipline to keep.:-)

I guess I am being accepted more now. erm... should i say that we are accepting each into our life now better? haha!! You knw, it's hard to crawl into a person's life.. and it's hard to crawl out too. :-)

hui Shin, yeah, Her sister! totally different from her. I think i'm crawling into her with a snail's speed? dun blame me.. blame the scarce amount of slime i hv!! ha!
ANother gone case... I hate Sue for always reminding me that he is my KO KO!! gosh please!! I dun want a KOKO like him>?!? I'll rather kiss a frog's butt for that.

Kavitha and Sue... well, i can see how helpless they are on Vick. dudes, i understand you guys... probably ur patience has reached the maximum potential.. Sue, I did remember tht i asked you to be patient... and i knw.... you are going to burst anytime soon from now.
mind me....
when both Kav and Sue asked me how's Vick, I said :" erm... a bit slow... cant really let him do all the things, simple cashiering... well, forget about it, I rather do it myself. cuz he takes forever to key in simple stuff."

yeah, tht's my answer...

then....

"booms"

all the stories come.

basically, i just listened... listened....
cuz.,.
I love to listen. Don't you know?????

haha!
Anyhow, They dont have the patience, it doesnt mean tht i dont have it.
Remember?
My patience is well trained, i guess?
after all these years of teaching little Rugrats and facing DeEr? (nah, DEER has not gone me into any trouble yet.. so, basically... my patience was trained not because of her) "LOL" +.+''

Means, VICK! challenge me if you can!! hahahahaha!!

gosh, i laugh like a witch....... =.=''


I will be going to a performance conducted by Yan tonight.... in Sokka Gakkai. Erm.... still finding a person to accompany me...
well...

You interested to knw someone important to me? which helped me through hell?

I'll be going there as a support to her.
cuz.,. it's her very first chinese orchestra performance.

and.... i guess, most likely... i will have to go alone. :-)

I dun think my "siblings" are free though... one in KT.. one in nowhere? one may date? so... haha.. i dont feel pathetic k?

Parents? no need to say... let mum and dad hv their reunion.... (owh... so sweet...)
hehe...


Today is Dong Zhi festival. well... I wish all of you have a prosperous celebration. After today, we are all said to be 1 year older. so, eat some rice ball, follow some tradition.. have a great reunion with your family... :-)

tht's why i said, most probably i will be going to Yan's performance alone. :-)
haha!!


P.S : As usual, i am not sorry for the ganas-ness of my previous blog. If you tak suka, Click [x], cuz we're not meant for each other. wahahahahaha!

P.S : Nice Dim Sum, but... I'm hungry again.... T.T

No comments: