My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


New year Outing!

Yayaa!!


Going out with Kiat kiat and Sue 2mr!!!

Hehe…


Stupid kiat kiat…

If you forget to fetch me!! I'll cut ur hair off definitely@@!!! Don't challenge me!!

Curse you!! Curse you!!!

And.. who cares if you double curse me back????


Kuen's today will be spent in JJBT. Yeah, counting the time off there I guess..

I saw a purse… hearts hearts..

So.. asking my mum to buy it lor….


P.S : DeEr… Fate? Gosh… knwing tht you are there has been already a surprise for me!! Haha… I'm scared if I go into the place I used to go, I'll faint when I see you…. Wahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Nah… I went home straight after I saw ur aunty… cuz was tired and just came out from movie tht time..

Well… I knw, you will still say it is no fate? Haha!! Anyhow, I knw it is not! Hehe..


Ok, back..

Crazy Kiat Kiat going to GEnting to shout " 5 4 3 2 1 " and then come back… sweat…

Darling celebrating in church and will sing till midnight…

Cheang having some small countdown party…

Cheryl clubbing till breaking of the dawn…

Yolk.. counting down with dramas and movies?

Chean, probably at home..

Raey.. counting with lappy and with his bed..

FIFI.. no news for few days d..

DeEr… migraine but still wanna get wild.. so, I'll kick her away this time…. Leave her with her wild wild life. Haha!!

My friends… will be allocated all over Malaysia.. penang spree, Kl spree.. whatever whatever.. they are definitely shouting the 5 to 1 numbers!haha!

Left Dellynn.. poor little creature, no one dates her.. except for her mum, and that also Dellynn dated her.. counting down with her new purse, in JJBT. Pathetic? L

Well, at least it's something different this year!

See?

Things are not always what we planned!!!

Haha!!

Yeah, heartbroken a little….

Sad a little…

Disappointed a little…


Well, come to think of it,

She has a new purse later…

May have something else new other than purse..

She's going for the seafood dinner with Kiat kait and sue and the gang…



But… deep in her…

she still wanna meet someone that she has not have the chance to meet till now….

she misses the person…


But… dun think the person have the intention to meet her???

Because she is who she is???


Haha!!


No fate… no fate…..


The mystery guy in Ms. Yap's house!!! Haha!! He is who she wanna meet!!!!! YuHoo!!!!


Kudos for herself!!

She's still heartbroken a little….


Chaoz.

Out to JJBT!!

No comments: