My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 01, 2009


 


 

2009!


 

Yeah, finally, the new year has come.

Yeah…. Dellynn is pathetic enough to spend her new year night blogging?

Nah…

Ha!!

Like I said in my previous post, I'm sad a little, heartbroken a little.. disappointed a little.. right??

Well, yeah, my plan to JJ turns out quite well I guess?

Guess who I met??


 

Queenie!!! René!!! Freda!!! And my dear Aunty Mei!!!

Wow.. we greeted each other with a warm hug!! Wahahaha!! Yeah, in the car park!!

Gosh, I miss all of them so much!! So… me, as the big sis… chatted a lot with them.

We had great time…. Though!! J

Queenie been courted by a guy now… but.. she thinks tht she is too young to accept him.. haha! Yeah, tht's what she told me..

René.. the one i saw since she was born till now.. she is cute!! And…. I always bully her when she was a baby… haha! She is fine.. just came back from her Singapore trip. She had fun!

Freda.. One who I worry the most.. but it seems like everything is fine for her now. J

Aunty Mei… someone I respect and love.. any business, I will sure ask her to jump in first. Any profit, I'll give her first. J


 

So, basically, we shopped together!!

Mind me.. I was just window shopping.. cuz I said I'm not going to shop for any clothes anymore..

Owh ya, I bought a purse!!!! Without burning my mum's pocket!!! Haha!!! Mum, see? I love ur pocket so much….

Stupid Kiat Kiat, said I rob from my mum….. haha!!

Of course, mum bought 2 sets of bedsheets at RM40. 2 SETS!!!! cHeap!! Cuz each set has a 50%+10% off today!!! Haha!!

Including my purse…… wahahahahahaha!! A good deal I would say!!


 

Owh, after shopping… had supper…

I din know tht by sitting in Butt. Park, you'll get to see fireworks just right in front of you!!! It's just right in front!!!!! So… all of us had free fireworks show for around half and hour… eating, chatting and enjoying fireworks!! Haha!!


 

Me and my dears really had fun talking and joking!! Haha!!

Well… at least, they made me happy!! Cuz they are so innocent! I wish I could go back again to secondary school time….. Awwww….


 

I miss Furry… my lil lady… gosh, I miss her jumping on me… I miss her licking me.

Gosh….


 

Elsie Tan is coming in 2 days time. Haha!!

Tht stupid girl… another loving cousin sister….

Wish to see her though!! Cuz… I can talk like an adult with her now. We share the same thing… which is Freda's case.

OOOhhhoooo…..

All my dears are very cute!! We are very close since they were babies!! I kinda regretted for not spending time with them when I was younger…

Why????

Cuz that time.. I dunno why.. I am so mature tht I dun even wanna play with them!! Cuz they are just so childish!

Until a few years back…. I realized… gosh… why am I so old now.??

Haha!! So right now, I talk and played with them whenever I have the chance!

Well, the Cs sisters had got me crazy!!! They are like my sisters!!!

The New sisters had got me laughing like hell.. they are like my sisters too…

The Fong siblings… gosh, they are the closest to me!! Cuz we spent our childhood together!!! Haha!! Like my elder brother and sister!

The Chindian siblings!! Closest to us… I mean the place they stayed.. so.. I knw them since they were babies! Haha!!

The Lim family… Raey, I hate him last time.. but now.. I love him like I love cheese cake. I love him like I love my Xpress Music, I love him more tha I love my boyfriend! Just like how normal siblings will love each other… J gosh… he really melts my ehart everytime he called me "sis".. Aww… I wanna have a husband like him!!!!! Haha!


 


 

Lots more…

I have a very big family…

The only happiness during CNY in Dungun is… having crazy fun with them at the beach!!! Gosh, all of us have special bond with Tg. Jara!! Haha!! We played there since we were babies!! J

Of course, to play, to sleep, to talk, to joke together are the fun things between us.

I am consider the eldest over there, (excluding the pathetic Colleen Fong and Ah Boy Ko Ko)hehe..

They like me to share my stories with them. So, I shared everything with them. About camp life, school life, school jokes.. uni life… stupid jokes…. Haha!!

Great!


 

  • All these happens mostly at night during CNY… cuz… morning, they will be doing visiting. Muah will stay at home, either sleeping or reading.

Well… hehe…


 

Still pathetic!


 

Haha!


 


 

Ok… Dellynn's new year night is spent with flash-backing all the good memories…..

Recalling how my cousins look like when they were babies..

Re-modelling the stories and joke we've created…

The games we played…

The anger we shared…

The invisible love between us…

Our bond is strong…


 

Yeah, Dellynn feels great to have been born into this family… J


 

Ok… kudos for Dellynn..

She is trying to forget the sad memories last year.

Cuz….. another new year starts now… though it's not a new chapter of life… J

Still, Dellynn still hold the principle of love…

Love made everything possible.

No comments: