My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR… hi and bye!!


 

Well, My dears asked: " what is your new year resolution?"


 

Haha..

Surprisingly, I never thought of any resolution though..

Cuz… I do things with not much of plan.

Moreover, my plan never turns out what I've planned..


 

Yeah, K-box last August was totally a disaster…

It wasn't even 1% of what I've planned….

Haha!!


 

Ok..

I told myself that I will sit and think about my New Year resolution….

That was a few days ago..

And now, the last day of the year…

I still have not come out with my New Year resolution.


 

I've read the 5XMom's blog.. and.. gosh, a mother like her is really inspiring.. haha!

Her blog really got me laugh the whole way through. J


 

Come back to my resolution,

Erm.. I'll start in point form though.


 

  1. I wish to have a smooth sailed journey on my studies, cux so far, things aren't sailing smoothly for me, especially in studies. And… is it good to have learn that hardwork sometimes pay? Only SOMETIMES?
  2. I want another trip to oversea next year!! Wherever!! Haha!! My targetà
    Chiang Mai. Wahahaha!! I'll go eventhough I'm going alone!
  3. Not much of materials that I wanted… cuz… I don't fancy handbags, I don't fancy shoes, I don't fancy clothes much too.. well, but I hope money will flow into my pocket like a waterfall?
  4. Owh, wish to have my first baby NIKON!
  5. Have a healthy body, cuz I will lost my voice at least once a year.. so, I hope I wont lost my voice again next year… cuz… my voice is too nice to be lost… people misses my voice, especially when I sing!!! Haha!! Muka temboknya…….
  6. I want at least 3 buffet outing next year!!! J with my loved ones!!! Whoever, my dears, siblings, or even family!!!! And… they are the one who paid for it!! Hahahahahahahaha!!
  7. I wish to have a more mature mind. More than what I am having now… Yan helped me a lot on this.. so, I guess the only way is to read more. J
  8. I want my Raey to buy me another expensive stuff again!!!! Haha!!
  9. This year, our family trip to Cameron has ruined by the time… yeah, the wrong timing.. so, I wish to have another family trip with my siblings.. Mummy daddy, plz consider about the picnic we used to have…. I miss it…
  10. Lastly… (10 is enough….i want more.. obviously, but.. enough is enough??).. May health and wealth fall on those around me. Family, friends… and I wanna be happy as ever!! I am a moody person.. so.. to be happy is really something happy for me. My happiness is very simple though.. believe it onot, a msg can make me happy for at least a week? Haha!!


     


     

ok, like I said, 10 is enough.


 

Ms. Yap bought me something, I haven't redeem it yet…

Her birthday today. I am the first to wish her. So…

She "gam dong" till cry? Seriously yes!! She messaged me everytime when she has prob or when she needs my help. J course, I'm glad to help her.

I wish to knw the guy that used her husband credit card to book the flight ticket… haha!! Cuz the guy sounded mature and educated? I hope he is not another kina-sai or kina-kia

I have a feeling tht the guy is younger than me! J

Hehe…. Wait till I have fate to meet him though.


 

Dears: Camera shy? Am i? or was i? I think I've changed in that sense though.. and… it took me lots of courage to change. J

So… I may be the new me, but deep in me, I am still the same… cute and loving!!!
(vomit! )

Haha!


 

Bedtime stories!! How good if you're true for me!!!!

Prince Charming, sexy divas…owh….

Dellynn is feeling so LimBo when she thought of that!! Haha!! Flirtatious!! Oooh…..

Yet….

How to flirt???? I am not as good as her, not as good as him… not as good as them..

Sigh….


 

----------------=============----------------------

Alo, though it's only 3 of us.. but I had fun!!! Especially the taking pics part and the choosing bag part… haha!!!

Gurls, don't try to de-bond without each other's permission!! As the President of ALO, de-bond is ILLEGAL!!!! K????

You can de-bone, de-teeth, de-smell, de-hair… or..de-whatever.. but not de-bond!!!

Haha!!


 

Long Live ALO!!!!

LONG LIVE US!!!

-------------------===================--------------------


 

Happy New year to all of my dears and friends!!

Another new year ahead!!

Have fun!!!


 

LOL….

It's just another day…….

Ain't it?

No comments: