My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Gladiator


 

Ya, saw the title?

I feel like I'm a gladiator…

Fight to make the audience happy, and fighting for my pride. ..

But…. I dun feel like I'm fighting for any pride, cuz I fight to lose my pride?


 

How does it feel to keep the sword under ur enemy's neck…

How does it feel to have being slashed by ur enemy?

How does it feel to roar and roar to get ur courage and bravery in the coliseum?

How does it feel to have ur enemy so strong and will just kill you in a split second…?


 

I dunno…

Yet, I feel like a gladiator…

Haha..


 

There are things that I really dun understand as a fighting gladiator..

Am I an entertainer? To entertain the kings and the audience?

Am I a fighter? To fight for ur pride and ur dignity? So that you are more respected in the community?

Am I just a normal human who only carries the name of GLADIATOR?


 


 

And yet….

After all the fights, after all the victories…

No one remembers you as a GLADIATOR!

You ask urself, you knw any GLADIATOR's name?

Those Who has fought for their family, their pride and their kings in the past?

No right?


 

Glad…glad… glad….


 

So, GLADIATOR, your name is mine.


 


 


 

---------------==================------------------====================--------------


 

P.S : LC Tan, dun get "smoked" by ur problem… I dunno whether you are having problems with Daphy or someone else… anyhow, you knw you can always come to me. You may be shy to have this cousin sis to knw ur probs… haha!! But I am willing to help you.. remember? We are going to see each other every week starting from JAN???!! haha… I cant wait to pick you up every weekend though.. well, I knw u have the courage and ability to solve ur probs, so… be tough.

And… I'm sorry tht I cant grant ur Xmas wishes… cuz… hehe…. Tht's ur problem… and.. I cant buy a MAID k>????!!? sweat………


 

P.S.S : Dellynn isn't emo… just feel tht… she would be deaf, blind, or either autistic for now… thanks to the red wine, it retards her. Haha!!! She don't feel like posting the JOGOYA outing, so.. guess she will just keep the memories in her….

She wonders…. Why GOL has to be in alternate day!!!! She is drooling to watch the next episode!!!! Sweat…..

She will be on her one leg kicking one man show today. Wahahahaha!!! Happy… cuz it reminds her of her broken heart… a chance for her to sediment and think of her own mistakes. Yeah, SHIT grows in her body? And.. she thanked the food in JOGOYA, her dry cough subsided… 90%? Haha…


 

BoXes, Boxer… whatever shit… wait for her..


 


 

No comments: