My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm ok


 

Thanks to Cheng yee, and dear friends.


 

I'm ok now.


 

I did not go training today.

Actually, I went… but I made a U-Turn at Batu Belah.. cuz I couldn't stand it..

Yeah, my head was freaking pain.. and… I feel super uncomfortable!


 

So… I drove home… I was blur…

Headache, fever…


 

I reached home in 25mins.. so I slept straight away.


 

Gosh, my day spent with sleep and GOL.

Yeah, epi 48, I'm done with it. J


 


 

Ok, wanna go get something to eat… as I have no appetite today.. and did not eat a thing since morning… except for Ibuprofen, and it's taken with empty stomach summore…


 

I'm still sweating now… cuz I am still having slight fever.

Anyhow, thank god my diarrhea stopped d…

and I did not vomit anymore..


 


 

now, I will spend my night watching movies….

J


 

 

No comments: