My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 27, 2008


 

FOOD PoISONING Part 2???


 

Gosh..

Thanks to Kiat Kiat…

Thanks to Sue and Kav tht they forgot to tell him tht he is not working…

So, when I went, Kiat Kiat came after 20 mins..

I was so happy!!

Cuz I almost collapse in LC. I can faint anytime…. Seriously yes.


 

I was so weak…

My head was heavy…

My heart beat was super fast..

I did not eat anything after throwing up during midnight..

Still, my stomach is aching now..


 

I FEEL SO WEAK NOW….


 

When Kiat Kiat appears, I told Kav tht I wanna go back…

Kiat Kiat saved my life again!!!!!! Haha!! Thank god!!!!!!!


 

Then… I slept till now… it's 1 something pm now….

I think I'm having fever…


 

Headache…

Stomach pain….


 

Haiz….


 


 

My body was aching.. and it is still aching now…

I took Ibuprofen and Loperamide on empty stomach this morning..

It doesn't seem to help…


 

Well, at least my condition now is better than this morning…


 

Thank God…


 

Well,


 

Merry Xmas Dellynn.. =-="


 

Gosh, I feel like sleeping again……


 

Cuz my head is still very very heavy….


 

I will take Ibuprofen again….

But.. I dun feel like eating… can I tk it empty stomach again???

T_T

No comments: