My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008


 

Dreams


 

I wonder why….

A month of events can happen within a few hours of dreams?

Is dream a time machine?

Or it is just an indication of some intuition?

Some said it will come true.

yeah what you dreamt of will come true. (said to be)


 

I am not sure, and I dunno.

But…

Whatever I've dreamt of, it will happen in my real life, just tht it will be long after I've had the dream,

I will have the sense of similarity when I'm facing the things that I've dreamt of.


 

Yep, I've had an incredible dream today..

Really incredible.


 


 

So, I dun really know whether it will happen onot.

Haha!!


 

After a day of almost 24 hours of sleep, I think I'm healthy again.

My cough---- I-lek (talak)

My fever---- I-lek (talak)

My headache--- I-lek (talak)

Completely recovered???

Haha… scientifically, the bacteria is still in the last stage… which is the contagious period. So, have to be cautious these few days too.


 

So, I guess most probably I'll be going to see my RugRats later.

Yeah, I have Black Belt grading test to conduct.

I'm still doubting whether to go or to stay at home, cuz i have some stuff to do….


 


 

So, It is a wonderful morning.

Working with Kavitha later. Cheers!!!


 

I knw, I wont faint and collapse this time.


 


 


 

I'm hungry now. So…

Going to get some milk for myself. J


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: