My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To be or not to be??



Love doesnt matters where you are from, who you are? how old are you? or whatever shit it is right?



Got a bit pissed of by the way Government handle things and issues, especially on the most SENSITIVE, BOMBASTIC issue now, which is our dearest petrol price.

Do you know tht... we are actually paying more than the full cost of petrol????

Guess how much the real price is??

it's RM 1.63!!! @$#%$#^$^$@#
What the F**k?

and yet, we are paying RM 2.00 now per litre... and INSTEAD OF GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISING THE PETROL, WE ARE SUBSIDISING THE GOVERNMENT NOW!


ok... cool,
I know Government shouldnt hv subsidized anything on us... (tht's why it spoiled the people?)

but...

hello....
we paid our tax every year, and yet, we need to subsidise government? our tax is not enough??? You want more? HEY! HARD EARN MONEY ok!!
and you want us to subsidize YOU????!!???.....!@#$@%$#^#


sweat...

I am speechless.

I am not a politician, I'm just an ant, crawling in the land of MALAYSIA!

Well, I just feel unfair for all of us, especially those who family who has a lower income.
that's all.

so, i am still reading on my E-News.

Again, all the politics are never-ending.
DArk, DArk, fake...some sickers who are hiding behind blue lines.

===============================================

Peoples are laughing.... smiling, living....
but...

is that the real them?

are you really happy?

or... laughter is just an iron mask on you???


Well...
below is a song, from MayDay, .
Every word in the lyrics hits me through thoroughly....

please let it load first before u play. and... if u dislike it, just click close. thank you! :-)



Here you are, MAYDAY.

你不是真正的快樂

are you?

=====================================================

I dont give a damn what ppl say, I dont give a damn what ppl do..

I am me. I wanna be me.

So what if I fail?

Pick my ass up and try again!
beb, you know what? that's STRENGTH!! that's STENGTH!

(It looks more like i am saying it to myself. yes i am, based on all the "occlusions")



P.S. Politic sucks. As rakyat, dun be a sucker though all the Pool players suck!

No comments: