My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

不夠成熟









16 yrs old, but talented in singing?

nah... i like this song simply because of the melody.

I love the lyrics of this song, especially the chorus part.

(the range is too high... i mean the key of this song, but i still sing it. :-) )

====================================================

Yes! petrol price is going down 15 cents starting from 18th Nov, Tuesday.

The petrol price keeps dropping....

It's good or bad.?

I know most of u will say good.

think deeply, behind these cheers for the decreased in petrol price, hv you guys ever thought of what will happen or what's happening?

Means....
The petrol price drops,
The net earning of Petronas drops.
Malaysia's earning drops... as Petronas is one of the income of Malaysia besides us, the TAXPAYER.

Lot's of controversy will start.
Petrol price was RM2.70
now, it's Rm 2.00.
No doubt it lessen our burden...
but think of the industries, shop owners, consumers.

The price of good was increased due to the Petrol price,
and it doesnt decrease though petrol price decrease. what happened?

Fellow friends,
do u know industry involve a lot of ppl?

  1. Raw MAterial,
  2. Manufacturer,
  3. Exporters, Importers,
  4. Stores,
  5. Distributor,
  6. Sellers,
  7. agents,
  8. consumers. which is all of us.
can u see how many stages it goes?

If you've increased the price, will u decrease it since you can earn more from it ? eventhough it is prior to the decrease of petrol price?

The answer is NO.

What's more if it involves so many ppl.

means...

inflation rate will increase.

Rakyat suffers.

but thank god...

(u guys can think from this way)

thank god, petrol price has decreased, at least it lessen our burden?

ya...
it's a selfish kind of thinking...
but... who careS?

so, let's just see how ugly Malaysia can go. :-)

haha!

I'm sure, no one wants that.

Government is forcing sellers to decrease the price. How is it going to work when the levels above do nothing?
Of course, who wants a business who doesnt make money? right?


so...
Government, it doesnt work tht way...
there's no law and constitution which can control it.

Save it.

Think of good strategy on how to improve Malaysia or defend Malaysia from another "lovely" economy crisis...


A-men.


P.S : Above is only my humble opinion. Sorry if i hurt any of the party.. cuz... it's just co-incident. :-)

P.S.S: on d list again? still, I feel weired... I wonder why it is fluctuating... I'm ON sometimes, I'm OFF sometimes.. so, I'm ON or OFF?

P.S.S.s: Fifi has another interview 2mr, wish her best of luck.

P.S.S.S.S : about the gay debate.... I kena bomb quite serious today, so I'll just think of how to strengthen my view. cuz it's a subjective topic. The only question is GOD.


Lastly, Good nite. My back is having war with me, and my eyes...
thanks to both of them, i slept 5am this morning. I think it's because of the long hour, tht's why they are not peaceful today. They are straight to me... so straight....

No comments: