My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Meaningful than that?






Shit politics. I hate them!! Politicians! F**K them!

Mr. NaCHEEb...
RazZAk...
RoSmuAh...


Shit you guys! TANTANTUYA died behind a lie.


EAt Dung! u guys... EAt DUng!


Well, another good?bad new? Petrol will drop another 15 cents again early December.

so... again, u guys judge whether it's a good news or bad news.. My view is as i said in my previous blog.. so, i wont debate it again.



Another debate going on Malaysia, Will Mr NaCHEEb make a good PrIME MONSTER?

For me...
I am opposing it. yes...

A womanizer can never lead the country well??? haha! no.. that's a joke... but no doubt, he is one.





anyhow, i'm not anti govt., i only anti politician.. (what's the difference though?? LOL)

That's why, before i see more things, i dun wanna comment about it first, cuz.. there are more things to come, more movies, more agenda.. more sandiwara...
wah seh....

so, I'll just see and wait what shit forms from what shit..
yes, they are nothing but shit to me.
I hate their shit way in doing things.

============================================================

Love strikes hard...
yes..

Guide me, i need to decide.
My heart is just closed for anything now.

Maybe i'll just leave it?

hehe.... we'll see how the situation goes. Cuz... this abnormality is not going to work. Everything will be a damp dump mud.
Once it dissociates, it's hard to congeal... and.. i hate the process.

so.. pray hard.
:-)


-----------------------=====================------------------

Mum, thanks.
I love you.

I dunno what am i now without you. I dunno how to carry on without you.
Mum, i wanna be ur daughter in my next life.. cuz i feel that this life is not enough for me to pay you back everything...
I wanna love you forever, ever.. and ever more.
I dunno how am i going to be in this period without you. Your word is my blessings..
and you bless me with everything.

I am really very glad to have you as my mum, my guidance, my listener, my everything.
I promise you... I will try my best in everything... everything....
ma, can plz be by my side to guide me through my obstacles? listen to my cries? and see me success one day?
I promise, no matter how many years it take for me to success, I will do my best in every single thing in my life.

Again,
Love you so much.

thanks for supporting me every single day....

--------------------------------tears end----------------------------


Well, above is my feelings to mum, tht's the max extend i'll go.. haha!! (wipe tears)

Besides her, all my friends and family gave me support in everything.
I really thanked them.

From them, I've learnt that...
Strength is when you fall, you are able to stand up and carry on again.
that is strength.


It makes me a supportive person too.
No matter what a person (someone important to me) became, good or bad, right or wrong. I will give them my full support... and guidance.. to guide them on their right path of life.
To me,
Life is important than everything.
Too short to think of suicide,
it's even shorter to be sad everyday.

cuz...
Life is for us to struggle, for us to excel, for us to be success....
with the guidance from the one we love,
and the one who loved us.

I am glad, i hv both.

Yes, I will support you...and guide you always too.

cuz i believe,
supports and guidance are the most important thing to develop courage and strength to carry on.
I may not be the most important person, or the important person in someone's life, or ppl may not give a damn about me, or i dun mean anything to other ppl...
but i still hold the belief that....
endless love and support, though it's nothing to certain ppl... these are the keys which lead to success.....in whatever sense.

thanks to mum, she showed me that.. not taught me that. She showed it... to me, on me... :-)

================================================================

hey hey, another MV, I love this song... it's written by SU DA LU's vocalist.. Ching Feng
performed by Rainie Yang.
Ching Feng is a very talented guy.
yes he is.
and.. this song... is a blast.

here you go,

帶我走







Enjoy...
cuz the lyrics is meaningful to me.
IT doesnt only mean love...
it means everything.


this is the 3rd hitz that rang in my ear after the previous 2 MVs I've uploaded. :-)


================================================================



P.S. You brought me back to square one.... I've learnt more.

P.S.S... NEhEE!! NEhEE!!! I oso dun wan DIRTY PERSON come and ROGOL me....


LEt's ADjourn.


Aurevior? haha..

No comments: