My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

WE are not!!!



Are you treating us as BEGGARS? My dear PLUS?

"PLUS highway will give a 10% discount on all PLUS highway from 12am to 7am.IT is only effective for CLASS 1 cars"


Shit.
and you gave the example of KL-JB, originally, RM 44.40, after discount,RM 40?

yeap.. tht's a lot when you hv big amount.

the problem is.... PLUS toll in KL for CLASS 1 cars are only RM 1.10, RM 1.20..

well,

the first thing which arise is.... sincerity.

Are they sincere?

If they are, why is it at tht time frame only?and u use ur common sense... most ppl do not travel at tht time frame!!

Well, It's heavy to allow other time for 10% discount eh?

What the!!

if tht's the case, keep the discount... if tht's the "kindness' you give.. SAVE IT!

You Pea brainers....

WE ARE NOT BEGGARS!


and...

the RAzZak...
hello big guy, we dont need you to tell who's not involve in TANTANTUNYA case!! we need you to tell who's involve!!
and do you think we Malaysians are stupid enough to believe after all the saga those Sickers created??
We are smart enough to know that this is another truth that mask the truth.
Well, the truth is there's no truth! right?

so... just Shut ur mouth up and stay at home. Dont speak. We are not stupid!

Really got pissed off...


Dear PEace, when's the time you'll arrive?

when?
when?
when i die?

yeah, I'll rest in peace that time.


===============================================

T.Glands are very rich today. I dunno why.

"It's ok dont worry.."

made the T.glands burst more than...5 times?

my goodness...

but...

though T.glands are burst, I received things that are priceless and valueless in this world.. Which is... the love of the person who say the words above to me.

Long Live......T.glands.


===========================================================

Again, she showed me..

==========================================================

From today,
I know who is true, who is not.

Some ppl are realistic...
some ppl...
i dunno..
I expect something but it turned out nothing.

I hate it.

so, how can i treat this kind of ppl back?

Give them a slap?
a bang?
or a hug?
say tht... "thanks for not giving me what i've expected?"

===========================================================
Human,are subjective.

When you say something, ppl thought it was another thing.

that's why i still couldnt get into her world...
well, maybe... cuz we only know each other for one week?


but truly speaking...
she wants to get into my world... and...
for now, barriers are still there.

Anyhow, i believe, someday...
I will understand her as how i understood HER?

I hope so...

but it's hard. both are different case, different ppl.

====================================================

Was reading on E-news again...

erm..
nothing much happened, except for the stupid RaZzAK's confession and the PLUS TOLL! which heats me up!

Some may wonder why i talk about politics much...

It's because i like it, i like condemning the way sickers do things, and observe how a pea brainer act.
Sometimes you just feel funny....
cuz your country is on Pea Brainer's hand... tht is something funny.

===========================================================

I adjourn,

Leave some "chats' in the tag column if you hv something to say. :-) I'll accept anything from all of you.


Hasta Luego.


P.S : Erm... not purposely for you.. just tot tht i would slip you in as "ka-le fei"?? haha!! as an example of the situation???

P.S.S : again, sorry fot those who supports PLUS's decision, above is only my humble opinion.

NeHee....Nehee.....

No comments: