My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Lift me up... plz.

The new guy, Kelvin FFK!!!

how could.....
haiz.....


Mios Dios!!

I wont trust him again... u've left a bad impression on us!! leaving all tis shit behind so tht we can clear it for u?? dorkball!

i am stressed.
quite stressed.. haiz..
but hv to overcome too.

just voicing out.
and... i dont think i am a good person though.
I hv monologue, internally..
i feel tired for all these.
i feel tired for thinking of the road i hv to walk. the duration... everything.

I'm scared tht i cant hold on.
Gosh, i feel so weak now.
Perhaps, i should tk a nap later... before i hv my spirit back again.

Dont blame lunch, yeah, i skipped lunch.

i feel heavy, mentally.. something like depression..

can someone held me through all these??

It's like... heavy load! loads!!! loadsss!!!!
my workload.. my stress...

Sometimes, when i see my bro, i dunno why i chose this life. Yeah, i love the job. i dont like the life...very much.
Bro can aford to travel, hv fun... me? I can only afford to sleep, .. i only get to balance up during weekends.

hush... hush....
i am stupid.
2nd year still seem so weak.
Mentally tired... really tired.
however, i know, i still hv to face these busy life. This is what i chose... and you know what i oversee???.. i oversee the process...

so?

I still hv to walk through, no matter it's damps or bumps, or humps.

like i always said..
i hv to walk,
for a long journey....(though GodMa said it's short)
i'll walk happily.... as happy as i could. Enjoy the moment.. enjoy the studying time i hv, enjoy everything.

I will.... and i can do it!!!!! for sure!!!!!

be happy....... be tough...

i will.

DumbOnion, jet'aime.

the most salient....
be happy.
enjoy everything.. ur classes, ur friends, ur day.....

Admov. hapiness. s.o.s.
mitte. ft. happy cap, t.i.d, forever.

No comments: